The India oral hygiene market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.98% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Oral hygiene is the process of maintaining the health of teeth and mouth. Some of the common oral care products include toothbrush, toothpaste, breathe fresheners, mouthwash, and dental floss. Oral hygiene practices help to prevent toothache, gingivitis, tooth decay, periodontal disease, oral cancer, halitosis, and plaque. Along with this, the services provided by dentists and orthodontists are also crucial in maintaining dental hygiene.
The India oral hygiene market is primarily being driven by the significant economic growth, changing lifestyles, and rising disposable incomes. This has, in turn, led to high smoking rates and an increase in the consumption of processed food products, which is contributing to the rising prevalence of caries and other dental ailments in the country. Additionally, the Government of India (GoI), in collaboration with vendors and dental associations, is organizing free dental camps to spread awareness regarding appropriate maintenance of oral hygiene. Such initiatives are acting as a major growth-inducing factor for the oral hygiene market in India. Moreover, key players are constantly introducing multifunctional products that are integrated with smart technologies, which is inflating the sales of premium oral care products in the country. Apart from this, easy product availability through online and offline retail channels and increasing customization depending on the need of the consumer are further creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India oral hygiene market, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product, distribution channel and application.
Breakup by Product:
- Toothbrushes & Accessories
- Dental Accessories/Ancillaries
- Denture Products
- Dental Prosthesis Cleaning Solutions
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Distribution Channel, Application, Region
||North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the India oral hygiene market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the India oral hygiene market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the India oral hygiene market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?