According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Organic Baby Skincare Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the India organic baby skincare market size reached US$ 23.5 Million in 2021. Organic skincare products are manufactured using organically grown ingredients that are produced without the utilization of chemicals or pesticides, such as fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, nanoparticles, microplastics and genetically modified organisms (GMOs). These products consist of bioactive extracts and essential oils, which provide nourishment to their delicate skin while offering calming and therapeutic benefits at the same time. Since the skin of newborn babies is thinner and more sensitive as compared to that of adults’, babies are more vulnerable to skin irritations and other skin problems. As a result, there is a rise in the overall sales of baby skincare products in India.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Organic Baby Skincare Market Trends:
At present, there is a rise in the uptake of organic skincare products in India, owing to the increasing awareness among parents about the adverse impact of using chemically-loaded products on newborn babies. Moreover, escalating demand for organic skincare products is facilitated by inflating income levels and changing lifestyle preferences. Apart from this, increasing internet penetration and the growing popularity of e-commerce platforms are bolstering the sales of these products in the country. These platforms offer a vast array of diverse organic products at a reduced price point, along with convenient return and refund policies, which have contributed to their widespread preference. Furthermore, leading manufacturers are partaking in extensive research and development (R&D) activities to develop innovative and cutting-edge technologies. For instance, Bey Bee, a Delhi-based baby care product startup, has launched water wipes made from bamboo, which are specially made to suit the sensitive skin of newborn babies. Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic certified, these wipes are free of alcohol and paraben and are enriched with vitamin-E. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 24% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the skin type, the market has been divided into flaky, oily and dry skin.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been categorized into baby oil, baby powder, baby soaps, petroleum jelly, baby lotion and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into hypermarkets and supermarkets, e-commerce, specialty stores, retail pharmacies, and convenience stores.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into North India, South India, East India, and West India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Bio Veda Action Research Co., Chicco (Artsana USA, Inc.), Dabur India Ltd, Emami Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Krauter Healthcare Ltd., Lotus Herbals Pvt. Ltd., Mamaearth, Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Pigeon India Pvt. Ltd., The Himalaya Drug Company, and The Moms Co.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Phone No: (D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas :- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331