The Indian access control reader market size reached INR 18.2 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach INR 34.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.02% during 2022-2027.
An access control reader is one of the major components of the access control system that is installed near the entry and exit of the premises. An access control reader is used in physical security systems to scan the credentials that authorize the entrance of a person through access control points. In recent years, the market for access control readers in India has witnessed strong growth due to its increasing adoption of security devices across both government and private sectors.
One of the major factors driving the demand for access control readers is their increasing popularity in commercial spaces to record or monitor employee activities and curbing asset thefts. Moreover, several infrastructural facilities, such as data centers, banks, financial centers, hotels, and shopping malls, are increasingly adopting access control technologies to control unauthorized access and data breaches. Furthermore, the increasing threat of terrorism and criminal activities have augmented the installations of premium and enhanced security systems in government and private organizations. Apart from this, access control readers significantly reduce the need for manned surveillance, thereby reducing security expenditures. Some of the other factors fueling the growth of the Indian access control readers market include improved security identity management, rapid urbanization, growing industrialization, the introduction of contactless smart cards, and growing trends of smart homes, among several others.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Indian access control reader market report, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on reader type and end-user.
Breakup by Reader Type:
- Card Based Reader
- Biometric Based Reader
- Face Recognition
- Face Recognition and Fingerprint
- Iris Recognition
Breakup by End-User:
- Manufacturing and Industrial
Breakup by Region:
- South India
- North India
- West and Central India
- East India
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of India access control reader market. Some of the major players are ESSL, Gemalto (3M Cognet), HID India Pvt. Ltd., Honeywell International India Pvt. Ltd, IDEMIA Ltd., Mantra Softech (India) Pvt. Ltd, Matrix Comsec Pvt. Ltd., Realtime Biometric Co. Ltd, Tyco Security Products and ZKTeco Biometrics India Pvt. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Reader Type, End-User, Region
||South India, North India, West and Central India, East India
||ESSL, Gemalto (3M Cognet), HID India Pvt. Ltd., Honeywell International India Pvt. Ltd, IDEMIA Ltd., Mantra Softech (India) Pvt. Ltd, Matrix Comsec Pvt. Ltd., Realtime Biometric Co. Ltd, Tyco Security Products and ZKTeco Biometrics India Pvt. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian access control reader market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indian access control reader market?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control reader market based on the reader type?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control reader market based on the end-user?
- What is the breakup of the Indian access control reader market based on the region?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian access control reader market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian access control reader market?
- What is the structure of Indian access control reader industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian access control reader market?