According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Indian Onion Powder Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the Indian onion powder market reached a volume of 10.2 Kilo Tons in 2020. Onion powder is obtained by dehydrating, vacuum-shelf drying and freeze and flow drying freshonions. It is a rich source of vitamins, protein, fiber, carbohydrates, magnesium, and folate. Althoughit is less pungent compared to the fresh counterpart, it effectively enhances the flavor of the dishes. It is commonly used in the processing of mixed spices and seasoning salts, along with the preparation of numerous food items, such as grilled chicken, pasta, pizza, soups, curries,and sauces. It is relatively easier to handle, has a longer shelf-life and is cost-efficient.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Indian Onion Powder Market Trends:
The Indian market is primarily driven by significant growth in the food and beverages sector. Along with this, the rising sales of packaged and dehydrated food products due to the shiftingdietary preferences and changing lifestyle patterns of the masses across the country is providing a boost to the market growth.Moreover, the increasing investments by major players to develop innovative marketing strategies and robust promotional campaigns are also creating a positive outlook for the market across India.Furthermore, the proliferation of cafes and restaurants across the country is positively influencing the market growth. Some of the other factors creating a positive outlook for the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of the masses, the launch of innovative product packaging with easy-to-open containers to provide enhanced convenience to the users and the easy product availability through online and offline organized retail channels.On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the end-use sector, the market has been bifurcated into commercial and residential. Among these, thecommercial sector currently represents the leading market segment.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into food processing and healthcare, whereinfood processing holds the leading market segment.
- On the basis of the packaging, the market has been classified into bulk packaging and pouches. Amongst these, bulk packaging exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the region, the market has been segmented into Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and others. Currently, Gujarat holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Jain Irrigation Systems Pvt. Ltd., Kings Dehydration, Gujarat DehydFoods Ltd., andGujarat AgroExports Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800