The India tomato processing market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
India is the world’s second largest tomato producer after China and currently accounts for 11% of the total global tomato production. The majority of the tomatoes produced in the country are consumed fresh with the remaining being processed into products such as tomato paste, tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato ketchup, etc. Driven by rising disposable incomes and westernisation of food consumption patterns, the fast food industry has been witnessing strong growth in the country. Processed tomato products such as tomato ketchup are commonly served with food products such as burgers, sandwiches, pizza, fries, etc. Moreover, processed tomato products such as tomato paste and tomato sauce also have wide application in various Indian cuisines. Some of the other factors driving the tomato processing market in India include convenience, longer shelf life, urbanization, changing food habits, growth in the organized retail sector, etc.
Note: Information in the above chart consists of dummy data and is only shown here for representation purpose. Kindly contact us for the actual market size and trends.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the India tomato processing market, along with forecasts at the country and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on distribution channel and end-use.
- Breakup by Region
- North India
- East India
- West and Central India
- South India
- Breakup by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Breakup by End-Use
- Canned Tomatoes
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian tomato processing market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for tomato processing manufacturers, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Indian tomato processing market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Distribution Channel, End-Use, Region
|| North India, West and Central India, South India, East India
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian tomato processing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian tomato processing industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indian tomato processing market?
- What is the breakup of the Indian tomato processing market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the Indian tomato processing market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian tomato processing industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian tomato processing industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian tomato processing industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian tomato processing industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian tomato processing industry?