The Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market size reached US$ 17.2 Million in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 56.0 Million by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6% during 2024-2032.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 17.2 Million
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 56.0 Million
|Market Growth Rate (2024-2032)
A gravity-based water purifier is a type of water purifier that works on the gravity principle by using activated carbon, instead of electricity. It offers several benefits over electric water purifiers, including cost-effectiveness, easy portability, zero electricity consumption, and improves efficacy, among various others. Owing to this, gravity-based water purifiers are widely used for diverse residential, commercial, and industrial purposes in Indonesia.
The degradation of water resources, coupled with the rising contamination levels of drinking water supplied to the Indonesian households, have boosted the growth of the gravity-based water purifier market in the region. Furthermore, the increasing consumer preferences towards the convenient water purification techniques, along with the rising investments in upgrading the sustainable water-purification infrastructures, is further propelling the product demand. Additionally, various government initiatives for reducing carbon footprints in the region have led to the replacement of electric water purifiers with gravity-based water purifiers. Moreover, rising living standards, increasing disposable income levels, growing consumer awareness, and various technological advancements will continue to catalysel the growth of the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market report, along with forecasts at the country level for 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Individual Water Purifiers
- Community Water Purifiers
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Company Outlets
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the market and some of the key players include Advance Product (Semangat Sejahtera Bersama, PT), Culligan Indonesia, Kent RO Systems Ltd., Nazava Water Filters (Pt Holland), PT Toray International Indonesia, Toclas Corporation, Unilever PLC, and COWAY CO., LTD.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Type, Distribution Channel
|Advance Product (Semangat Sejahtera Bersama, PT), Culligan Indonesia, Kent RO Systems Ltd., Nazava Water Filters (Pt Holland), PT Toray International Indonesia, Toclas Corporation, Unilever PLC, and COWAY CO., LTD.
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 3699
Five User License: US$ 4699
Corporate License: US$ 5699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market?
- What is the breakup of the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market?
- What is the structure of the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indonesia gravity-based water purifier market?