The global intelligent vending machines market size reached US$ 15.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 32.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 13.80% during 2023-2028. the rapid adoption of cashless payment systems, the increasing emphasis on remote monitoring and management of vending machines and rapid digitalization represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Intelligent Vending Machine refers to a technologically advanced vending machine that utilizes cutting-edge technology to offer a diverse range of products and services to the consumers. These machines are equipped with various sensors and devices which facilitates a more personalized and efficient communication with consumers, as compared to conventional vending machines. Intelligent vending machines are characterized by effective analysis of customer behavior and preferences, enhanced payment processing capabilities, and integration with other digital systems and platforms. These machines can be remotely monitored, thereby reducing on-site maintenance needs and providing real-time data and analytics for operators to optimize their business strategies. The intelligent vending machines provide consumers a convenient and efficient method to purchase an assortment of items as well as several services, such as printing, mobile device charging, and virtual reality experiences. Some of their advantages include optimized purchasing process, shorter wait times and higher customer satisfaction.
Intelligent Vending Machines Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rapid adoption of cashless payment systems across the globe. This can be attributed to the shifting consumer preferences toward mobile wallets, contactless cards, and digital currencies. In addition to this, the growing demand for automated retail solutions offering automated and self-service options for consumers for making purchases without human intervention is propelling the market. Moreover, the rapid utilization of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) to offer connected devices with functionalities, such as predictive maintenance and personalized promotions is creating lucrative growth opportunities in the market. Besides this, the increasing emphasis on remote monitoring and management of vending machines is resulting in large-scale installations of intelligent vending machines. The market is further driven by continual product innovations, including energy-efficient LED lighting, low-power consumption components, and smart sensors for optimized power management. Apart from this, the rising shortage of retail space due to rapid urbanization and increased population density in cities is also resulting in a higher product uptake. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid digitalization, inflating disposable income levels, augmenting demand for on-demand and instant gratification services, and the rising utilization of contactless and hygienic solutions.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global intelligent vending machines market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on machine type, product dispensed, and application.
Machine Type Insights:
- Free-Standing Vending Machines
- Wall-Mounted Vending Machines
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the global Intelligent vending machines market based on the machine type. This includes free-standing vending machines and wall-mounted vending machines. According to the report, free-standing vending machines represented the largest segment.
Product Dispensed Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the global Intelligent vending machines market based on the product dispensed. This includes beverages, snacks, food, confections, and others. According to the report, food represented the largest segment.
- Commercial Malls and Retail Stores
- Educational Institutes
A detailed breakup and analysis of the global Intelligent vending machines market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes manufacturing, commercial malls and retail stores, offices, educational institutes, and others. According to the report, manufacturing accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for intelligent vending machine. Some of the factors driving the North America intelligent vending machines market included rapid digitalization, the increasing integration with the IoT, the rising shortage of retail space, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global intelligent vending machines market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Azkoyen Group, Bianchi Industry SpA, Crane Payment Innovations Inc. (Crane Holdings Co.), Digital Media Vending International LLC, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Jofemar USA Inc., Rhea Vendors Group S.p.A., SandenVendo GmbH (Sanden Corporation), Seaga Manufacturing Inc., Sielaff GmbH & Co. KG Automatenbau Herrieden, Westomatic Vending Services Ltd., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Machine Types Covered
||Free-Standing Vending Machines, Wall-Mounted Vending Machines
|Product Dispenseds Covered
||Beverages, Snacks, Food, Confections, Others
||Manufacturing, Commercial Malls and Retail Stores, Offices, Educational Institutes, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Azkoyen Group, Bianchi Industry SpA, Crane Payment Innovations Inc. (Crane Holdings Co.), Digital Media Vending International LLC, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Jofemar USA Inc., Rhea Vendors Group S.p.A., SandenVendo GmbH (Sanden Corporation), Seaga Manufacturing Inc., Sielaff GmbH & Co. KG Automatenbau Herrieden, Westomatic Vending Services Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global intelligent vending machines market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global intelligent vending machines market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global intelligent vending machines market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive global Intelligent vending machines market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the machine type?
- Which is the most attractive machine type in the global Intelligent vending machines market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product dispensed?
- Which is the most attractive product dispensed in the global Intelligent vending machines market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the global Intelligent vending machines market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global intelligent vending machines market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global intelligent vending machines market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the global Intelligent vending machines market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global intelligent vending machines market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the intelligent vending machines industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.