IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Japan Lobster Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the Japan lobster market is currently exhibiting moderate growth. Lobster is an invertebrate marine crustacean that belongs to the phylum Arthropoda family. It consists of a rigid segmented exoskeleton that is typically greenish-brown in color but turns bright red when cooked. Lobsters are a rich source of copper, zinc, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin E and B12, and omega-3 fatty acid. They offer various health benefits such as providing protection against thyroid dysfunction, strengthening bones, repairing damaged tissues, reducing inflammation, boosting energy and improving cognitive functions in the body.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Japan Lobster Market Trends:
The Japan lobster market is driven by the high nutritional profile and the presence of essential nutrients in lobsters. There has also been an increasing demand for lobsters from hotels and restaurants to prepare various exotic delicacies as lobsters are rich and decadent food that forms an integral part of a luxurious dining experience. They are also available in whole pieces or chopped to be used in the preparation of cocktails, soups, stews, sandwiches and salads. Besides this, rising disposable incomes, changing dietary patterns and the busy lifestyles of consumers have also prompted them to opt for canned, frozen and vacuum-packed variants. Furthermore, with the diversified tastes and preferences of consumers, the key market players have introduced value-added and premium grade lobster products. On account of these factors, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the species, the market has been categorized into American, spiny, rock, and European lobsters.
- On the basis of the weight, the market has been classified into 0.5-0.75 lbs, 0.76-3.0 lbs, and over 3 lbs.
- The market has been divided based on the product type into whole lobster, lobster tail, lobster meat and lobster claw.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into the food service and retail sectors.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into Kanto, Kinki, Central/Chubu, Kyushu-Okinawa, Tohoku, Chugoku, Hokkaido, and Shikoku regions.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with the profiles of some of the key players operative in the industry.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800