The global K-12 online tutoring market size reached US$ 4.57 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.81 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 15.09% during 2023-2028. Rising sales of smart devices, the emerging trend of microlearning, and the integration of advanced technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
K-12 online tutoring provides microlearning facilities via videos, audio, infographics, and text. It offers an easy way of learning for students of kindergarten to grade 12 and strengthens communication with teachers. It enables students to choose from various courses and tutors to accommodate their learning needs and style. It also provides personalized learning flexibility and convenience to students. At present, K-12 online tutoring is gaining traction across the globe as it provides a quick way of learning, supports teacher-parent interactive sessions, and focuses on skill development. Besides this, there is an increase in the need for advanced learning methods as traditional learning methods is currently considered ineffective on account of their excessive reliance on listening, reading, and observing.
K-12 Online Tutoring Market Trends:
Rapid digitization, increasing sales of smart devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops, and the rising penetration of high-speed internet connectivity are among the major factors driving the demand for K-12 online tutoring around the world. Moreover, the growing awareness about the benefits and the expanding number of applications and websites that are offering K-12 online tutoring services is influencing the market positively. In addition, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), the internet of things (IoT), virtual reality (VR), and augmented reality (AR) with these services is facilitating the growth of the market. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) education on account of the rising number of competitive exams for higher education is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, key players are offering K-12 online tutoring services to learn foreign languages for various purposes. This, coupled with the emerging trend of studying overseas to shape careers, is contributing to the market growth. Besides this, the growing demand for quality education with a modern and interactive approach is resulting in the widespread adoption of game-based learning techniques in K-12 online tutoring. Additionally, rapid urbanization, the emerging trend of microlearning, and the growing preference for personalized and adaptive microlearning for concise and relevant content that addresses the knowledge gap in students are some of the other factors creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global K-12 online tutoring market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Primary School
- Junior High School
- High School
The report has also provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the K-12 online tutoring market based on the type. This includes primary school, pre-kindergarten, junior high school, kindergarten, and high school. According to the report, pre-kindergarten represented the largest segment.
- English Courses
- STEM Courses
- Language Courses
A detailed breakup and analysis of the K-12 online tutoring market based on the application have also been provided in the report. This includes English courses, STEM courses, language courses, and others. According to the report, STEM courses accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for K-12 online tutoring. Some of the factors driving the North America K-12 online tutoring market included the increasing number of students taking online education, the integration of advanced technologies, the emerging trend of microlearning, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global K-12 online tutoring market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Ambow Education Holding, Beijing Magic Ears Technology, BYJU’S, Chegg Inc., Club Z! Inc., eTutorWorld, ITutorGroup, Pearson Plc, Qkids Teacher, Stride Inc., TAL Education Group, Varsity Tutors, Vedantu, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Primary School, Pre-Kindergarten, Junior High School, Kindergarten, High School
||English Courses, STEM Courses, Language Courses, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Ambow Education Holding, Beijing Magic Ears Technology, BYJU’S, Chegg Inc., Club Z! Inc., eTutorWorld, ITutorGroup, Pearson Plc, Qkids Teacher, Stride Inc., TAL Education Group, Varsity Tutors, Vedantu, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global K-12 online tutoring market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global K-12 online tutoring market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive K-12 online tutoring markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the competitive structure of the global K-12 online tutoring market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global K-12 online tutoring market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the K-12 online tutoring market from 22017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global K-12 online tutoring market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the K-12 online tutoring industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.