According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Kids Apparel Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032," the India kids apparel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.28% during 2024-2032. Kids apparel is generally worn by children under the age of fourteen that is usually manufactured using comfortable fabrics. It includes various types of kid’s clothing items that is suitable for casual, formal and festive looks. The product offerings are also based on different age groups, seasons and cultural backgrounds. Some of the common factors that affect parents’ purchasing decisions include comfort, safety and convenience. In India, continuous improvements in the e-commerce infrastructure, the advent of the home delivery models, celebrity endorsements and innovative packaging solutions are providing an impetus to the market growth.
India Kids Apparel Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by the increasing demand for kid’s apparel among the masses. This is supported by the rising preference for trendy clothing items, coupled with rapid urbanization and the inflating disposable income levels of individuals. Moreover, the penetration of social media across the country and the growing adoption of smartphones among the masses are significantly supporting the demand for kid’s apparels. Additionally, the increasing investments by leading players in the launching of branded and premium apparel and the development of aggressive marketing strategies are favorably impacting the market. Also, brand collaborations with popular cartoon shows have led to the launch of kid’s apparel based on the themes of popular fictional characters, which is gaining widespread prominence among individuals. In line with this, several key players are introducing sustainable apparel due to an enhanced focus on sustainable development, which is acting as a major growth-inducing factor for the market across the country. Other factors, including the availability of diversified product variants, intensive business competition, product customization and the emerging textile industry, are further positively influencing the market across India.
- On the basis of the category, the market has been segmented into uniforms, t-shirts/shirts, bottom wear, ethnic wear, dresses, denims and others.
- Based on the season, the market has been categorized into summer, winter and all-season wears.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, exclusive stores, multi-brand retail outlets, online and others.
- Based on the gender, the market has been bifurcated into girls and boys.
- On the basis of the sector, the market has been classified into organized and unorganized sectors.
- Based on the cloth material, the market has been segmented into nylon and rayon, wool, cotton mix/blended, polyester, cotton and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North India, East India, West and Central India and South India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Gini & Jony Ltd., Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd., Benetton India Pvt. Ltd., Arvind Fashion Pvt. Ltd. (Tommy Hilfiger), Indian Clothing League Pvt. Ltd. and Tiny Girls Clothing Pvt. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Category, Season, Distribution Channel, Gender, Sector, Cloth Material, Region
|| North India, East India, West and Central India, South India
||Gini & Jony Ltd., Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd., Benetton India Pvt. Ltd., Arvind Fashion Pvt. Ltd. (Tommy Hilfiger), Indian Clothing League Pvt. Ltd., and Tiny Girls Clothing Pvt. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2299
Five User License: US$ 3399
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800