The global kids trolley bags market size reached US$ 491.0 Million in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 958.3 Million by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.48% during 2024-2032. The expanding tourism industry, rising expenditure capacities of consumers and various product innovations represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 491.0 Million
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 958.3 Million
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
Kids trolley bags are luggage wheeled containers designed for kids to carry essentials during trips. They are manufactured using leather, wood, metal, plastic, fiber composites, and recycled materials. They consist of a handle and wheels, allowing children to easily pull the bag. Kids trolley bags are widely used for school trips, sleepovers, vacations, and trips to visit family or friends, as they provide a convenient way for children to carry their belongings, such as clothes, toiletries, and accessories. These bags are comfortable and easy to carry for kids due to their wheeled mechanism. Kids trolley bags are lightweight, sturdy, convenient, and flexible and exhibit water, stain, scratch, ultraviolet (UV) rays wear and tear resistance.
Kids Trolley Bags Market Trends:
The expanding tourism industry across the globe is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Kids trolley bags are widely used due to the increasing affordable travel and growing popularity of family vacations with kids. In line with this, the widespread product adoption owing to the rising inclination of parents to make children more independent by giving them a sense of responsibility for their belongings is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing expenditure capacities of consumers on premium and luxury travel bags due to the ever-changing trends is acting as a growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the introduction of kid’s trolley bags manufactured of durable materials that can withstand the wear and tear of travel and everyday use is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, consumers are increasingly adopting trolley bags made using eco-friendly materials, organic and natural fabric dyes, and recycled leather, which, in turn, is propelling the market growth. Besides this, the launch of kid’s trolley bags with gender preference in color combinations and the introduction of fun designs and cartoon characters, such as Disney princess, mickey mouse, avengers’ collection, and car racing trolley bags, are positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the integration of a global positioning system (GPS) device with a built-in SIM card, which uses cellular networks to transmit the bag's location to the parent's smartphone, is facilitating the market growth. Other factors, including aggressive promotional activities by leading brands, the launch of visually appealing and creative designs, the easy product availability across e-commerce platforms, the introduction of a ride-on feature, and an increasing demand for ultra-light trolley bags, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global kids trolley bags market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on type and distribution channel.
- Hard Luggage
- Soft Luggage
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the kids trolley bags market based on the type. This includes hard and soft luggage. According to the report, hard luggage represented the largest segment.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Specialty Stores
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Online Stores
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the kids trolley bags market based on the tool type. This includes specialty stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores, and others. According to the report, specialty stores represented the largest segment.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for kids trolley bags. Some of the factors driving the Europe kids trolley bags market included aggressive promotional activities by brands, expanding tourism industry, and the rising expenditure capacities of consumers.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global kids trolley bags market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Cabin Max, Micro Mobility Systems AG, Smiggle (The Just Group), Stephen Joseph Inc., The Disney Store (The Walt Disney Company), Trunki Ltd, Wildkin, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Hard Luggage, Soft Luggage
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Specialty Stores, Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Online Stores, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cabin Max, Micro Mobility Systems AG, Smiggle (The Just Group), Stephen Joseph Inc., The Disney Store (The Walt Disney Company), Trunki Ltd, Wildkin, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global kids trolley bags market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global kids trolley bags market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive kids trolley bags markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the competitive structure of the global kids trolley bags market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global kids trolley bags market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the kids trolley bags market from 2018-2032.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global kids trolley bags market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the kids trolley bags industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.