According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Kitchen Appliances Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the India kitchen appliances market to grow at a CAGR of 12% during 2022-2027. Kitchen appliances are commonly utilized in households and commercial kitchens for storing, cleaning and cooking purposes. They include various types of tools and equipment that are operated using cooking fuel, electricity and solar energy. These appliances assist in reducing the effort and time required to perform kitchen-related activities. They are widely available in various shapes, sizes and colors across the country and offer multiple features and functionalities. The demand for kitchen appliances is increasing due to rapid urbanization and the shifting lifestyle preferences of the masses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Kitchen Appliances Market Trends:
The market in India is primarily driven by the growing preference for modern kitchen appliances among individuals. This is supported by the inflating disposable income levels of the masses, along with the increasing awareness regarding the benefits of utilizing various kitchen appliances among individuals. Moreover, the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity and the rising users of social media across India are creating a positive market outlook. In line with this, continual developments in the e-commerce infrastructure and the advent of the home delivery models are providing a boost to the sales of premium kitchen appliances. Additionally, various technological advancements and the introduction of smart and energy-efficient kitchen appliances are gaining widespread prominence among the masses. The market is further driven by the increasing investments by key players in the development of aggressive marketing strategies and celebrity endorsements. Other factors, including the proliferation of food outlets and cafes, the emerging tourism industry and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by leading players, are also favorably impacting the market growth across India.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been segmented into refrigerators, microwave ovens, induction stoves, dishwasher, water purifiers and others.
- Based on the structure, the market has been bifurcated into built-in and free stand.
- On the basis of the fuel type, the market has been categorized into cooking gas, electricity and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online stores, departmental stores and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into residential and commercial.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North India, West and Central India, South India and East India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal