The Latin America automotive connectors market size reached US$ 417 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 609 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% during 2022-2027.
Automotive connectors are used to transmit electric signals from power source to electronic equipment. These connectors act as a medium of communication between different systems and components. They connect sensors, actuators, control units, speakers, remote control, external amplifiers, CD decks and satellite navigation systems. Besides this, as they attach the head unit to volume controls, power supply, switches and other automobile components, they are used to implement advanced safety and security features, such as anti-theft alarms, adaptive cruise control (ACC), keyless entry and auto emergency braking systems, in automobiles.
The automotive connectors market in Latin America is experiencing growth on account of the increasing sales of luxury cars and the rising trend of autonomous vehicles. Moreover, the escalating demand for high-end infotainment and navigation systems is bolstering the market growth. Furthermore, due to the increasing safety concerns, the demand for advanced solutions, such as electronic stability control (ESC), tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) and steering roll connectors (SRC), is increasing in automobiles. Furthermore, key players are developing compact and lightweight wiring systems, which is expected to drive the market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Latin America automotive connectors market report, along with forecasts at the region level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on connection type, connector type, system type, vehicle type and application.
Breakup by Connection Type:
- Wire to Wire Connection
- Wire to Board Connection
- Board to Board Connection
Breakup by Connector Type:
- PCB Connectors
- IC Connectors
- RF Connectors
- Fiber Optic Connectors
Breakup by System Type:
- Sealed Connector System
- Unsealed Connector System
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
Breakup by Application:
- Body Control and Interiors
- Safety and Security System
- Engine Control and Cooling System
- Fuel and Emission Control
- Navigation & Instrumentation
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Connection Type, Connector Type, System Type, Vehicle Type, Application, Country
||Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Latin America automotive connectors market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Latin America automotive connectors market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connection type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the connector type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the system type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Latin America automotive connectors market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?