The Latin America cigarette lighter market is currently witnessing moderate growth. A cigarette lighter is a device that is used for lighting cigarettes, pipes, and cigars. It consists of flammable fluids or pressurized liquid gases for ignition and certain provision for extinguishing the flame. Flint-based lighters that make use of piezoelectric sparks to generate the flame are increasingly being replaced by electronic lighters that operate on batteries. In Latin America, there has been an increasing demand for these lighters as they are compact and convenient compared to matchboxes.
The Latin America cigarette lighter market is primarily driven by the easy availability of raw materials. Besides this, the growing number of smokers and rising disposable incomes of consumers are also propelling the growth of the market. Additionally, several advancements are being made in the design and functionality of lighters, offering safer and reliable performance to consumers. Furthermore, the introduction of advanced variants, such as electronic cigarette lighters, which are pollution-free in nature and require a couple of hours to be completely charged via USB, is also catalyzing the market growth. On account of these factors, the market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Latin America cigarette lighter market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, product type, material type and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Flint cigarette lighter
- Electronic cigarette lighter
Breakup by Material Type:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Tobacco shops
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Online Stores
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Latin America cigarette lighter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Latin America cigarette lighter market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Latin America cigarette lighter market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?