The Latin America implantable medical devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Implantable medical devices are placed inside the body to support biological structures. These devices assist in replacing body parts, delivering medications, and monitoring and regulating health conditions. Presently, the demand for implantable medical devices is escalating on account of the growing instances of accidents and sports injuries in the Latin American region.
The rising prevalence of chronic diseases, in confluence with the increasing geriatric population, represents one of the key factors strengthening the implantable medical devices market growth in the Latin American region. Apart from this, the rising demand for cosmetic surgeries, along with the emergence of medical and cosmetic tourism, is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are introducing smart implantable medical devices, such as pacemakers, defibrillators and neurostimulators, which communicate wirelessly with external devices using the internet and allow remote monitoring of patients. These devices can also store, collect, process and transmit data and receive instructions and software updates.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Latin America implantable medical devices market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material and end user.
Breakup by Product:
- Orthopedic Implants
- Dental Implants
- Facial Implants
- Breast Implants
- Cardiovascular Implants
Breakup by Material:
Breakup by End User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
Breakup by Country:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, End User, Country
||Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Others
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 2999
Corporate License $ 3999
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Latin America implantable medical devices market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Latin America implantable medical devices market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Latin America implantable medical devices market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?