According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "UAE Logistics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the UAE logistics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.49% during 2022-2027. Logistics refers to the process of managing products from the point of origin to the point of consumption. It mainly focuses on planning, optimizing and executing the utilization of vehicles in order to transport goods between warehouses, customers and retail locations. An efficient logistic system facilitates achieving customer requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner that maximizes customer satisfaction. Some of the common logistics services include inbound, outbound, reverse, green, construction, digital and military logistics that are widely adopted across numerous industries, including healthcare, food and beverages, defense and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
UAE Logistics Market Trends:
The market in UAE is primarily driven by significant growth in the e-commerce industry. Coupled with the advent of online delivery models and the rapid growth of online ordering sites, this is creating a positive market outlook. Besides this, the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity, the growing adoption of smartphones and the easy access to online shopping platforms are further strengthening the market. Along with this, continuous improvements in the shipment hubs and the rising number of international trade activities are providing a boost to the market growth. In line with this, the increasing investments by the government for upgrading the existing distribution centers and freight terminals are impacting the market favorably. Apart from this, continual technological advancements and the widespread deployment of the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing and artificial intelligence (AI) in logistic processes are considered to be major growth-inducing factors. Other factors, including rapid urbanization and digitization, emerging manufacturing industry and growing spending by foreign companies in the development of production operations, are also positively influencing the market across UAE.
- On the basis of the model type, the market has been categorized into 2PL, 3PL and 4PL.
- Based on the transportation mode, the market has been classified into roadways, seaways, railways and airways.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been segmented into manufacturing, consumer goods, retail, food and beverages, IT hardware, healthcare, chemicals, construction, automotive, telecom, oil and gas and others.
- Based on the Emirates, the market has been segregated into Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Al Furat LLC, CEVA Logistics (CMA CGM S.A.), DGL Group, Emirates Logistics LLC, Global Shipping & Logistics LLC, Hellman Worldwide Logistics, Jenae Logistics LLC, Mac World Logistic LLC, Masstrans Freight LLC, Modern Freight Company LLC, Move One Inc., Platinum Shipping & Logistics LLC, UAE Cargo Services and Union Logistics Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800