The global mouth ulcer treatment market size reached US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% during 2023-2028.
Mouth ulcers are painful sores that can appear in the mouth. They can be painful and can make it uncomfortable for an individual to eat, drink or brush his/her teeth. While they're uncomfortable, most mouth ulcers are usually harmless and can clear up by themselves within a couple of days to a fortnight. They are normally round or oval sores that usually appear inside the mouth on the cheeks, lips and tongue. Mouth ulcers can be white, red, yellow or grey in colour and swollen.
Some of the major factors which are leading to mouth ulcers include stress, infection, injury, allergy, unhealthy lifestyles such as high consumption of junk foods and tobacco, etc. Catalyzed by a rising incidence of mouth ulcers, the market for mouth ulcer treatment is also undergoing strong growth. Factors such as rising awareness on modern treatment options, increasing geriatric population, availability of rapid healing and easy to use products, etc., are also creating a positive impact on the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global mouth ulcer treatment market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on formulation, drug class and indication.
Breakup by Formulation:
Based on the formulation, the market has been segmented as gel, spray, mouthwash and lozenges.
Breakup by Drug Class:
On the basis of drug class, corticosteroids represents the largest segment. Other segments include anesthetics, analgesics, antimicrobials and antihistamines.
Breakup by Indication:
- Aphthous Stomatitis
- Oral Lichen Planus
Based on the indication, the market has been segmented into aphthous stomatitis, oral lichen planus and others.
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Blistex Inc, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., 3M Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company, GSK plc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and Pfizer Inc.
This report provides a deep insight into the global mouth ulcer treatment market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the mouth ulcer treatment industry in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Formulation, Drug Class, Indication, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Blistex Inc, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., 3M Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company, GSK plc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and Pfizer Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global mouth ulcer treatment market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global mouth ulcer treatment industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global mouth ulcer treatment industry?
- What is the breakup of the global mouth ulcer treatment market on the basis of formulation?
- What is the breakup of the global mouth ulcer treatment market on the basis of drug class?
- What is the breakup of the global mouth ulcer treatment market on the basis of indication?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global mouth ulcer treatment market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global mouth ulcer treatment market?
- What is the structure of the global mouth ulcer treatment market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global mouth ulcer treatment market?