Multi cooker is a modern electric household appliance which is used for automated cooking. It consists of various parts, such as inner bowl, lid, temperature and pressure sensors, control panel, condensate collector, etc. It is a multifunctional cooker which can be used to boil, roast, bake, stew, fry, grill, steam and prepare yogurt. Multi cookers reduce the number of calories in the food as it uses less oil or fat for cooking, thereby promoting healthy eating habits. Owing to the convenience of use offered by multi cookers, they have gradually replaced several kitchen appliances, such as microwave, stove, oven, deep fryer, bread-maker, pan, and so on. According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Multi Cooker Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, the global multi cooker market reached a value of US$ 501 Million in 2017.
The increasing instances of obesity are making consumers more conscious about their health and dietary habits, encouraging them towards new cooking and healthy living practices. This is projected to strengthen the market growth of multi cookers globally. Furthermore, with the advancements in technology and automation in all spheres, consumers are rapidly switching from manual to electric appliances such as multi cooker. Moreover, the high disposable income of the consumers, improving lifestyle, and innovative product offerings and campaigns by the manufacturers are some of the other factors which facilitate the overall growth of global multi cooker market. Looking forward, the market value is anticipated to reach US$ 897 Million by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2018-2023.
- Based on product type, the market has been segmented into round, cube, multi-function and others.
- On the basis of application, the market has been segmented as home use, restaurants and others.
- Region-wise, North America is the leading market, accounting for the majority of the global share. North America is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Other major regions include Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Philips, Morphy Richards, KitchenAid, Fagor, Breville and Tefal.
This report provides a deep insight into the global multi cooker market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the multi cooker market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global multi cooker market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global multi cooker market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global multi cooker market?
- What are the key application segments in the global multi cooker market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global multi cooker market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global multi cooker market?
- What is the structure of the global multi cooker market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global multi cooker market?
- How is multi cooker manufactured?