The global multichannel analytics market size reached US$ 18.53 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 61.41 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 20.30% during 2023-2028. The increasing demand for data-driven decision making in businesses, growing need for real-time insightful customer behavior, and the rising use of artificial intelligence (AI)-based analytics tools represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2022
||US$ 18.53 Billion
|Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 61.41 Billion
|Market Growth Rate (2023-2028)
Multichannel analytics is a system that collects and analyzes data from various channel61.41s or sources to gain insight into customer behavior and preferences and optimize marketing and business strategies. It utilizes advanced analytics tools and techniques, such as machine learning, data mining, and predictive modeling, to gain valuable consumer insights. By analyzing customer journeys across multiple touchpoints, from initial awareness through purchase, businesses are able to identify which channels and messages work best to drive customer engagement and conversions. The process of multichannel analytics involves the collection, integration, and analysis of data from multiple systems, such as CRM software, marketing automation tools, and web analytics platforms. This includes large volumes of structured and unstructured data websites, social media, email, mobile apps, and other digital media.
Multichannel Analytics Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the escalating demand for data-driven decision making across numerous organizations. This can be attributed to the growing need for insightful customer behavior for making informed decisions based on real-time data. In line with this, the rising utilization of artificial intelligence (AI)-based analytics tools to automate mundane tasks, such as reporting and analysis, is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the paradigm shift toward cloud-based business operations is creating lucrative growth opportunities in the market. Apart from this, considerable rise in digital transformation initiatives by the government bodies of several countries across the globe is also fueling the market. Additionally, the proliferation of e-commerce resulting in an increase in the number of channels for purchasing products and growing customer data in multiple channels is resulting in a higher product uptake. The market is further driven by the rising adoption of social media platforms to analyze customer engagement, behavior and sentiment. Apart from this, the accelerating need for data integration and quantification from various disintegrated sources are propelling the demand for multichannel analytics. Furthermore, the integration of advanced technologies, such as machine learning (ML) and the internet of things (IoT), is further creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid digitization, fierce competition between the major market players, inflating disposable income levels and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global multichannel analytics market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment type, organization size, application, and industry vertical.
- Query and Reporting
- Multidimensional Analysis
- Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the multichannel analytics market based on the component. This includes solutions (query and reporting, visualization, multidimensional analysis, data mining and predictive analytics and others) and services. According to the report, solutions represented the largest segment.
Deployment Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the multichannel analytics market based on the deployment type. This includes cloud-based and on-premises. According to the report, cloud-based represented the largest segment.
Organization Size Insights:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprise
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the multichannel analytics market based on the organization size. This includes small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprise. According to the report, small and medium-sized enterprises represented the largest segment.
- Customer Retention and Acquisition
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
- Loyalty and Customer Experience Management
- Campaign Management
- Sales Performance Management
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the multichannel analytics market based on the application. This includes customer retention and acquisition, cross-selling and up-selling, loyalty and customer experience management, campaign management, and sales performance management. According to the report, campaign management represented the largest segment.
Industry Vertical Insights:
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Telecommunication and IT
- Travel and Hospitality
A detailed breakup and analysis of the multichannel analytics market based on the industry vertical has also been provided in the report. This includes BFSI, healthcare and life sciences, government, media and entertainment, retail and consumer goods, telecommunication and IT, and travel and hospitality. According to the report, retail and consumer goods accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for multichannel analytics. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific multichannel analytics market included continual technological advancements, rapid digitization, inflating disposable income levels, rising adoption of cloud-based platforms, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global multichannel analytics market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Adobe Inc., Nice Ltd. Oracle Corporation, Salesforce Inc., Teradata Corporation, Webtrends, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
Multichannel Analytics Market Report Scope:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical Trends and Market Outlook, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment: ·
- Deployment Type
- Organization Size
- Industry Vertical
- Solutions: Query and Reporting, Visualization, Multidimensional Analysis, Data Mining and Predictive Analytics, Others
|Deployment Types Covered
|Organization Sizes Covered
||Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Large Enterprise
||Customer Retention and Acquisition, Cross-Selling and Up-Selling, Loyalty and Customer Experience Management, Campaign Management, Sales Performance Management
|Industry Verticals Covered
||BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Government, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Consumer Goods, Telecommunication and IT, Travel and Hospitality
||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Inc., Nice Ltd. Oracle Corporation, Salesforce Inc., Teradata Corporation, Webtrends, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global multichannel analytics market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global multichannel analytics market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global multichannel analytics market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive multichannel analytics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- Which is the most attractive component in the multichannel analytics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- Which is the most attractive deployment type in the multichannel analytics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- Which is the most attractive organization type in the multichannel analytics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the multichannel analytics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- Which is the most attractive industry vertical in the multichannel analytics market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global multichannel analytics market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global multichannel analytics market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the multichannel analytics market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global multichannel analytics market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the multichannel analytics industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.