According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Europe Natural Sweetener Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2024-2032”, the Europe natural sweetener market size reached US$ 4.4 Billion in 2023. Natural sweeteners are substances derived from natural sources, employed to add sweetness to food and beverages. These include sugars such as honey, fruit juices, and nectars, as well as non-sugar sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit extract, and others. Unlike artificial sweeteners, natural sweeteners offer the benefit of sweetness without the potential health risks associated with synthetic alternatives. They are designed to enhance flavor while contributing to a healthier lifestyle by reducing calorie intake and managing blood sugar levels. Natural sweeteners have found applications in numerous industries, including food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics, for providing a sweet taste without resorting to the excessive use of processed sugars.
Europe Natural Sweetener Market Trends:
The market in Europe is majorly driven by the shifting consumer preference towards healthier lifestyles. In line with this, the growing awareness about the detrimental effects of excessive sugar consumption is leading to increased demand for natural alternatives. Moreover, stricter regulations imposed by European regulatory bodies on the use of artificial sweeteners are accelerating the shift towards natural sweeteners, thereby fueling the market. In addition to this, aggressive marketing campaigns and advertisements by major manufacturers in the food and beverage sector to appeal to health-conscious consumers, is propelling the market growth. Apart from this, the rapid product utilization in the formulation of various specialty organic, vegan, and gluten-free food offerings is creating a positive market outlook. Furthermore, the increasing prevalence of numerous lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity is leading to a higher consumption of natural sweeteners for perceived health benefits. Besides this, the advent of innovative, and low-calorie natural sweeteners, catering to consumers seeking weight management solutions without compromising taste is stimulating the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels and the augmenting demand for sucrose alternatives in carbonated drinks. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 8.1 Billion by 2032, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.03% during 2024-2032.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into Stevia, Xylitol, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Erythritol, and others.
- On the basis of the form, the market has been divided into powder and liquid.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into food and beverages (baked goods, confectionary products, dairy products, fruit juices, carbonated drinks, and others), pharmaceuticals, personal care, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, online retailers, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, Cargill Incorporated, Dupont De Nemours Inc., HYET Sweet B.V., Ingredion Incorporated, PureCircle, Roquette Freres, Symrise AG, Tate & Lyle PLC and Tereos Starch and Sweeteners.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Form, Application, Distribution Channel, Country
||Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others
||The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, Cargill Incorporated, Dupont De Nemours Inc., HYET Sweet B.V., Ingredion Incorporated, PureCircle, Roquette Freres, Symrise AG, Tate & Lyle PLC and Tereos Starch and Sweeteners
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800