The North America aloe vera market size reached US$ 263.3 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 406.4 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% during 2023-2028.
Aloe vera, also known as Barbadensis Miller, is a perennial plant of Liliaceae family with turgid green leaves that are attached to the stem in a rosette pattern. Aloe Vera (often called aloe) produces two substances, gel and latex, which are used for various applications. Its gel is colorless and jelly-like in appearance, which is obtained through the leaf of the plant. It is rich in antioxidants and offers attributes such as reducing constipation, improving skin, accelerating the healing of wounds, minimizing dental plaque and lowering blood sugar levels. As a result, it is used in industries including food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and toiletries.
One of the pivotal factors which are strengthening the growth of the aloe vera market in North America is a rise in the consumer awareness about the health benefits associated with its gel and increase in its usage, especially in the food industry of the region. Moreover, various manufacturers of personal care products such as creams, lotions, soaps, shampoo and facial cleansers are employing aloe vera gel as an essential component to expand their consumer base. Besides this, numerous ointments, gels, tablets, capsules and other medical products in the pharmaceutical industry comprise aloe vera extracts.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America aloe vera market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, form and application.
- North America Aloe Vera Market
- Key Regions Analyzed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Product
- Aloe Vera Gel Extract
- Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Extract
- Market by Form
- Market by Application
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Food Industry
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America aloe vera market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America aloe vera market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Form, Application, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America aloe vera market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America aloe vera market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America aloe vera market?
- What is the breakup of the North America aloe vera market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America aloe vera market on the basis of form?
- What is the breakup of the North America aloe vera market on the basis of application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America aloe vera industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America aloe vera industry?
- What is the structure of the North America aloe vera industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America aloe vera industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America aloe vera industry?