The North America casein market is expected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% during 2023-2028.
Casein refers to a type of protein which is commonly found in mammalian milk. Also, it can be synthetically obtained by acid precipitation of skimmed milk. Naturally, casein is white, odorless, tasteless, amorphous solid while its synthetic form is yellowish with a pleasing odor. Casein holds several health benefits as it contains essential amino acids, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus and very low amount of fat. It helps in increasing metabolic rate, preventing muscle breakdown, improving digestion and strengthening bones. Casein is widely consumed in the food industry and has distinctive applications in the manufacturing of glues, paper, cowhide tanning, plastics and cardboard covering.
North America represents one of the largest markets for casein in the world. Majority of casein produced in the region is utilized in caseinates production which acts as a key ingredient for nutritional beverages and coffee whiteners. Rising population has increased the consumption of low-fat dairy products, baby food, soups, sauces and dressings, bread and meat, thus expanding the demand for casein in the region. Rapid globalization and rising consumer health awareness towards dietary supplements will fuel the demand of casein in forthcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America casein market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and end-use.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Product Type
- Rennet Casein
- Acid Casein
- Market by End-Use
- Food and Beverages
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, End-Use, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America casein market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America casein market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America casein market?
- What is the breakup of the North America casein market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America casein market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America casein industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America casein industry?
- What is the structure of the North America casein industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America casein industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America casein industry?