The North America diaper market size reached US$ 73.7 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 84.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% during 2023-2028.
A diaper is a type of underwear which allows the wearer to defecate or urinate without utilizing a toilet. It is largely worn by toddlers, infants and children who aren’t, yet toilet trained. Moreover, a variant of diaper is also used by adult patients with health conditions like mobility impairment, incontinence or severe diarrhea. A diaper prevents the outer cloth from being soiled by absorbing or containing the waste products. The outer lining of a diaper is usually made of polyethylene while the inner lining is made of polypropylene. In order to enhance the quality, generally the inner lining of diaper is now infused with skin-friendly compounds such as aloe-vera or vitamin E.
North America diaper market is currently being driven by several factors. The high literacy rates and widespread awareness of personal hygiene have catalyzed the baby diaper market in the region. Moreover, the surging geriatric population coupled with the increasing obesity levels have induced adult incontinence among consumers, thus, driving the adult diaper market. Apart from this, the high per capita incomes and extensive product diversity have also stimulated the market growth in the region. In addition to this, the rapid demand for biodegradable products supported by the increasing environmental concerns are projected to improve the growth prospects of the overall diaper market in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America diaper market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Product Type
- Baby Diaper Market by Product Type
- Disposable Diapers
- Training Diapers
- Cloth Diapers
- Swim Pants
- Biodegradable Diapers
- Adult Diaper Market by Product Type
- Pad Type
- Flat Type
- Pant Type
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Types Covered
||Baby Diaper: Disposable Diapers, Training Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Swim Pants, Biodegradable Diapers
Adult Diaper: Pad Type, Flat Type, Pant Type
|Distribution Channels Covered
||Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Pharmacies, Convenience Stores, Online Stores, Others
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America diaper market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America diaper market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America diaper market?
- What is the breakup of the North America diaper market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America baby diaper market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America adult diaper market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America diaper market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America diaper industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America diaper industry?
- What is the structure of the North America diaper industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America diaper industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America diaper industry?