The North America extruded snack food market size reached US$ 8.3 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.19% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Extruded snack food is made by the extrusion of various ingredients such as corn, tapioca, oats, potatoes, wheat, etc. The extrusion technique has been found to be efficient and economical in comparison with the older techniques. As a result, this process has been used widely in the snack food industry. Its versatility with respect to ingredient selection, shapes and textures of products that can be produced, energy efficiency and lack of process effluents are some of its major advantages. Extrusion based processing involves lower costs and higher productivity than other cooking and forming processes. Extruders can also operate continuously with high throughput.
North America extruded snack food market is currently being driven by various factors. The consumption of the snack food is increasing in the region owing to their convenience, affordability and the availability of numerous flavors and pack sizes. Moreover, rising hectic lifestyles of the consumers have escalated the demand of ready-to-eat food products such as extruded snack food products like chips, crisps, etc. Furthermore, easy access to multiple distribution channels such as hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty food stores and online retail has also fueled the market growth in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America extruded snack food market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Mixed Grains
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Food Stores
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America extruded snack food market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America extruded snack food market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America extruded snack food market?
- What is the breakup of the North America extruded snack food market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America extruded snack food market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America extruded snack food industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America extruded snack food industry?
- What is the structure of the North America extruded snack food industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America extruded snack food industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America extruded snack food industry?