The North America fruit juice market size reached US$ 37.7 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 50.0 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% during 2023-2028.
Fruit juice is a liquid which is naturally procured from fruits. It can be extracted by either mechanically squeezing or macerating the fruits. Fruit juice provides instant energy and refreshment to the consumers. Moreover, as it is rich in vitamins, minerals, antitoxins and offers anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in boosting the immune system of humans. On account of these benefits, there is a rise in the demand for fruit juices in North America.
The North America fruit juice market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising health-consciousness has shifted the consumers from carbonated drinks to natural beverages, such as fruit juices, in the region. This can also be accredited to the assistance of fruit juices in improving metabolism and reducing cholesterol. Furthermore, the handy packaging of fruit juices has enabled their easy consumption, thus supporting the hectic and sedentary lifestyles of the consumers in the region. Apart from this, the technological advancements, such as the introduction of organic preservatives, has provided a positive impact on the regional as well as the global fruit juice market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America fruit juice market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, flavour and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- 100% Fruit Juice
- Juice Drinks
- Powdered Juice
- Market by Flavour
- Mixed Fruit
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Food Stores
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Flavour, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America fruit juice market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America fruit juice market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America fruit juice market?
- What is the breakup of the North America fruit juice market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America fruit juice market on the basis of flavour?
- What is the breakup of the North America fruit juice market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America fruit juice industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America fruit juice industry?
- What is the structure of the North America fruit juice industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America fruit juice industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America fruit juice industry?