IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “North America Fruit Juice Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the North America fruit juice market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2023-2028. Fruit juice refers to a drink that is sourced naturally by squeezing or macerating fresh fruits. It can be consumed immediately or processed using artificial methods to extend its shelf life. For instance, fruit juice undergoes pasteurization before being packed to ensure that consumers receive a high-quality and safe product. Nowadays, the leading companies in North America are introducing preservative- and sugar-free fruit juices in multi-layer-flexible plastic bags and tetra packs that have a relatively long shelf-life of around six months to one year. They are also launching innovative flavors to diversify their existing product portfolio and attract a larger consumer base.
North America Fruit Juice Market Trends:
As per the findings of the global fruit juice market report, consumers in North America generally opt for ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages, like fruit juices, which provide instant energy and refreshment. Fruit juice contains several vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which offer various health benefits, such as detoxifying the body, boosting energy, improving metabolism and reducing cholesterol levels and inflammation. These benefits, along with the increasing health awareness among consumers in North America, has resulted in the shifting preferences of consumers from carbonated drinks to natural beverages. Also, they have become more inclined toward organic and fresh juices with no added sweeteners or other additives.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented as 100% fruit juice, nectars, juice drinks, concentrates, powdered juice and others. Amongst these, juice drinks currently dominate the market, holding the largest market share.
- On the basis of the flavour, orange is the most preferred product. Other popular flavors include apple, mango, mixed fruit and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty food stores, online stores and others. At present, fruit juices are mostly distributed through supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- Region-wise, the United States exhibits a clear dominance in the market. Other major countries are Canada and Mexico.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed with the detailed profiles of the key players operative in the industry.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Flavour, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Phone No: (D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas :- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331