The North America hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.8% during 2022-2027.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (C12H20O10) refers to a tasteless, odorless and light-colored powder obtained from synthetic modification of alkali cellulose. It is produced by treating cotton linter or wood pulp with sodium hydroxide solution. HPMC has low ash content, excellent film-forming ability, salt tolerance, water-retaining property, thickening capacity and optimum resistance to enzymes. Owing to this, it finds applications in the construction, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, ceramics and food industries.
The HPMC market in North America is being driven by the increasing demand from the construction industry for producing mortar, coatings, spray paints, cement tiles and latex putty. Furthermore, HPMC is also used for making adhesives and for mitigating the presence of water, which is positively affecting the market growth. In addition to this, HPMC plays a major role in the food industry by stabilizing, thickening, emulsifying and suspending frozen foods, frozen fruits, sauces and ketchups. Moreover, increasing demand for HPMC in the pharmaceutical industry for controlled released matrix, tablet binder, rheology control, coating and direct compression, is spurring the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on end-use.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by End-Use
- Pharmaceuticals (Including Cosmetics)
- Food Industry
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America HPMC market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America HPMC market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America HPMC market?
- What is the breakup of the North America HPMC market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America HPMC industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America HPMC industry?
- What is the structure of the North America HPMC industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America HPMC industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America HPMC industry?