The North America PET bottle market reached a volume of 4.26 Million Tons in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family that is widely utilized for the manufacturing of plastic bottles. As compared to their counterparts, such as HDPE, PVC and PP bottles, PET bottles are more transparent, lightweight, durable, cost-effective, non-reactive, and thermally stable. They are also environment-friendly and can be recycled repeatedly, which further reduces their manufacturing cost. On account of this, PET bottles are widely used in the packaging of drinking water and beverages, medicines, household cleaners, mouthwashes, salad dressings and dish detergents.
The North America PET bottle market is currently being driven by several factors. The portability and convenience provided by PET bottles have enabled consumers to opt for on-the-go beverages that support their hectic lifestyles. Additionally, due to their flexibility, PET bottles can be customized into different shapes, sizes and designs, thereby catering to different needs and preferences of consumers. Apart from this, rapid technological advancements, such as the introduction of plasma-based coatings, have made PET bottle more impervious in nature. Furthermore, the infusion of silver in the bottle is also helping in increasing the shelf life of the product. In addition to this, rising environmental concerns among consumers have escalated the demand for recyclable PET bottles.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America PET bottle market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America PET bottle in any manner.
- North America PET Bottle Market
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Capacity
- Market by Colour
- Market by Technology Type
- Stretch Blow Molding
- Injection Molding
- Extrusion Blow Molding
- Market by End-Use
- Packaged Water
- Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD’s)
- Food Bottles and Jars
- Non-Food Bottles and Jars
- Fruit Juice
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Capacity, Colour, Technology Type, End-Use, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America PET bottle market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America PET bottle market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America PET bottle market?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of capacity?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of colour?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of technology type?
- What is the breakup of the North America PET bottle market on the basis of end-use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America PET bottle industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America PET bottle industry?
- What is the structure of the North America PET bottle industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America PET bottle industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America PET bottle industry?