The North America potassium permanganate market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Potassium permanganate, also known as KMnO4 or condy’s crystals, is an odorless, dark purple to nearly black crystalline compound with a sweet taste. It is an oxidizing agent with astringent, disinfectant and deodorizing properties. The bactericidal and algicidal characteristics of potassium permanganate enable it to be used in drinking water purification and wastewater treatment. It also used in chemical manufacturing, pollution control, odor control in sugar refineries and volumetric analysis.
The North America potassium permanganate market is being driven by several factors. Rising utilization of potassium permanganate in the water treatment industry, to remove certain toxic compounds and control algae growth, has escalated its demand in the region. Moreover, it is also used for deodorizing and removing toxins and corrosives from the wastewater stream and oxidizing organic and inorganic contaminations. Apart from this, the chemical industry in the region employs potassium permanganate to synthesize organic compounds for chemical processes, thus fueling the market growth. Furthermore, in aquaculture, it is used for replenishing oxygen in fishponds and controlling fish diseases and parasites. Additionally, potassium permanganate has distinctive applications in metal processing, disinfectants industries and air purification, which is further propelling its demand in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America potassium permanganate market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on application and grade.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Application
- Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Chemicals Manufacturing
- Metal Processing
- Air and Gas Purification
- Market by Grade
- Free Flowing Grade
- Technical Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America potassium permanganate market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America potassium permanganate market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Application, Grade, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License $ 2499
Five User License $ 3499
Corporate License $ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America potassium permanganate market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America potassium permanganate market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America potassium permanganate market?
- What is the breakup of the North America potassium permanganate market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America potassium permanganate market on the basis of grade?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America potassium permanganate industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America potassium permanganate industry?
- What is the structure of the North America potassium permanganate industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America potassium permanganate industry?