The North America seeds market size reached US$ 13.9 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 14.4 Billion by 2028.
Seeds are embryonic plants enclosed in an outer covering known as a seed coat, which provides nourishment and protection to the embryo. It also helps in yielding different fibers, and dispersal and dormancy during unsuitable conditions. Owing to this, seeds are widely utilized in the production of edible and non-edible oils, and various industrial chemicals.
North America currently represents one of the largest markets for seeds on account of high demand for genetically modified seeds that offer enhanced yield quantity and quality. Moreover, technological innovations in the production of seeds, such as wheat, maize and corn, is also fueling the seeds market growth. Further, the increasing demand for biofuels will continue to spur the demand for corn, barley and maize seeds in the upcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America seeds market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on crop type, seed type, traits and seed treatment.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Crop Type
- Cereals and Grains
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Market by Seed Type
- Genetically Modified Seeds
- Conventional Seeds
- Market by Traits
- Market by Seed Treatment
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Crop Type, Seed Type, Traits, Seed Treatment, Country
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America seeds market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America seeds market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America seeds market?
- What is the breakup of the North America seeds market on the basis of crop type?
- What is the breakup of the North America seeds market on the basis of seed type?
- What is the breakup of the North America seeds market on the basis of traits?
- What is the breakup of the North America seeds market on the basis of seed treatment?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America seeds industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America seeds industry?
- What is the structure of the North America seeds industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America seeds industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America seeds industry?