The North America stevia market size reached 2,577 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 3,933 Tons by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% during 2023-2028.
Stevia is a type of natural sweetener which is extracted from Stevia Rebaudiana, an herbal plant species. The sweetness in the plant occurs due to the presence of two active compounds, namely Stevioside and Rebaudioside A. Based on its sweetening properties, stevia acts as a natural alternative to sugar or artificial sweeteners. As a result, it finds wide applications in the food and beverages, and pharmaceuticals industry.
North America stevia market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising health consciousness among consumers about the low-calorie levels contained in stevia-based products is catalyzing the demand in the region. Stevia helps in controlling diabetes, regulating blood pressure, relaxing blood vessels, reducing cardiovascular disorders and eliminating excess sodium from the blood. Owing to this, stevia is being used in the preparation of numerous food products and beverages such as coffee, tea, smoothies, and yogurt. Furthermore, the rising demand for low-calorie drinks has further influenced the demand for stevia in the region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America stevia market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on extract type and end use.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Extract Type
- Market by End Use
- Food Products
- Table-Top Sweeteners
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Extract Type, End Use, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America stevia market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America stevia market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America stevia market?
- What is the breakup of the North America stevia market on the basis of extract type?
- What is the breakup of the North America stevia market on the basis of end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America stevia industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America stevia industry?
- What is the structure of the North America stevia industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America stevia industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America stevia industry?