The North America tobacco market size reached 663,000 Tons in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 635,000 Tons by 2028.
Tobacco is a plant within the Nicotine genus of the Solanaceae family. It can be cultivated and harvested in several ways particularly for its leaves, which are fermented and dried for the formulation of tobacco products. The consumption of tobacco leads to the stimulation of the adrenal glands, which release epinephrine. It is an addictive hormone that triggers the central nervous system (CNS) and increases breathing, heart rate and blood pleasure. Tobacco is currently available in different forms, such as cigarettes, roll-your-own (RYO) cigars and cigarillos.
North America tobacco market is currently being driven by several factors. A rapid rise in the health consciousness in the region has led tobacco product manufacturers to invest in the research and development (R&D) of several low-risk tobacco products. This has enabled these companies to maintain profits and increase the existing consumer base. Besides this, inflating per capita income has created greater scope for market players to raise product prices and create a shift towards premium products. Additionally, hectic and stressful lifestyles have stimulated a rise in the number of both male and female smokers in the region. Apart from this, manufacturers in the industry have been launching feminine-labelled products to increase the number of female consumers. Some of these include light, long, skinny and flavor-infused cigarettes.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the North America tobacco market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type.
- Key Regions Analysed
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- Roll Your Own
- Smokeless Tobacco
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America tobacco market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America tobacco market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||United States, Canada
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America tobacco market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America tobacco market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America tobacco market?
- What is the breakup of the North America tobacco market on the basis of type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America tobacco industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America tobacco industry?
- What is the structure of the North America tobacco industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America tobacco industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America tobacco industry?