The North America wheat flour market size reached 13.6 Million Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 23 Million Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Flour refers to a fine powder that is produced by grinding starch-containing grains such as wheat, corn, barley, potatoes, soybeans, oats, rice, lima beans and rye. Amongst these, wheat is most commonly used as a raw material in the preparation of flour. Wheat flour is rich in essential nutrients required by the human body for improving metabolism and balancing cholesterol levels. It is also beneficial in controlling obesity, regulating blood sugar levels and improving heart conditions. Owing to these benefits, wheat flour is widely used in the preparation of several products across various food and non-food industries.
The North America wheat flour market is currently being driven by several factors. The increasing demand for wheat flour in the preparation of food items, such as pasta, bread, noodles and wafers, has fueled the market growth in the region. Other than this, the rising health consciousness among the consumers have also catalyzed the demand for wheat floor as a key food ingredient in the region. Apart from this, the increasing utilization of wheat flour-based products in the non-food sector, such as cosmetic and personal care, for producing shampoos, face creams, organic soaps and conditioners have further propelled the market growth.
IMARC Group’s latest report provides a deep insight into the North America wheat flour market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America wheat flour industry in any manner.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America wheat flour market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, end-use and distribution channel.
- Key Regions Analysed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Type
- All-Purpose Flour
- Semolina Flour
- Whole-Wheat Flour
- Fine Wheat Flour
- Bread Flour
- Market by End-Use
- Food Use
- Feed Use
- Market by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Independent Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End-Use, Distribution Channel, Country
||United States, Canada, Mexico
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America wheat flour market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America wheat flour market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America wheat flour market?
- What is the breakup of the North America wheat flour market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America wheat flour market on the basis of end-use?
- What is the breakup of the North America wheat flour market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America wheat flour industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America wheat flour industry?
- What is the structure of the North America wheat flour industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America wheat flour industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America wheat flour industry?