The global office presentation material market size reached US$ 10.33 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 12.35 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.90% during 2023-2028. The expansion of schools, colleges, hospitals, and government offices, increasing utilization of electronic presentation materials for training purposes in different institutions, and the introduction of environment-friendly products represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Office presentation material is intended to meet the necessities of business presentations. It includes plastic and paper goods, such as pens, pencils, markers, highlighters, business cards, envelopes, adhesives, files, folders, note pads, planning boards, and wall boards. It also includes flipcharts and accessories, calendars, year planners, whiteboards, and various equipment, such as binders, punches, laminators, and staplers. Besides this, it involves electronic items, such as TVs, laptops, inverters, computers, and projectors to deliver quick information through videos, images, diagrams and PowerPoint presentations (PPT). It helps discuss, educate, motivate, and inform the internal and external audience and improve understanding of the conveyed information. As a result, office presentation material finds extensive applications in schools, hospitals, and other public and private organizations worldwide.
Office Presentation Material Market Trends:
Rapid urbanization and the expansion of schools, colleges, and other educational institutes across the globe are catalyzing the demand for office presentation materials as they help in training new and existing staff and teaching faculty. Furthermore, there is a significant rise in the construction activities of information technology (IT) parks and commercial zones, which is increasing the requirement for office presentation materials. The growing utilization of paper and electronic office presentation goods in government organizations to track and improve the performance of employees and provide the required training is impelling the market growth. Apart from this, the expanding workforce in different businesses require training and development programs. This is offering lucrative opportunities to the leading market players. Moreover, the leading industry investors are extensively investing in advertisement campaigns to generate brand awareness and increase their overall profitability Besides this, electronic office presentation materials are increasingly being used in medical colleges and institutions for learning purposes, which favors the growth of the market. Moreover, office presentation materials are readily available across online distribution channels supported with various facilities, which include free home delivery, discounted rates, and online payment methods. This is creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the introduction of high-quality, sustainable, and environmentally friendly presentation materials, such as recycled pens, markers, pencils, notebooks, and other stationeries is propelling the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the office presentation material market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Paper Goods
- Electronic Goods
- Plastic Goods
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the office presentation material market based on the type. This includes paper goods, electronic goods, and plastic goods.
- Office Building
- Government Organization
A detailed breakup and analysis of the office presentation material market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes office building, school, hospital, government organization, and others.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for office presentation material. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific office presentation material market included the growing government funding on the expansion of schools, colleges, and other educational institutions, expanding workforce, wide availability, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global office presentation material market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include 3M Company, Antalis Société anonyme (KPP Group Holdings Co. Ltd.), Exacompta Clairefontaine, Office Depot LLC, Staples Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
||Paper Goods, Electronic Goods, Plastic Goods
||Office Building, School, Hospital, Government Organization, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Antalis Société anonyme (KPP Group Holdings Co. Ltd.), Exacompta Clairefontaine, Office Depot LLC, Staples Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global office presentation material market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global office presentation material market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global office presentation material market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive office presentation material market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the office presentation material market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive product in the office presentation material market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global office presentation material market?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the office presentation material market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global office presentation material market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the office presentation material market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global office presentation material market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the office presentation material industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.