According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Japan Organic Cosmetics Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the Japan organic cosmetics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2023-2028. Organic cosmetics are prepared by using naturally sourced ingredients, which are produced without the usage of pesticides or chemicals. Generally, these cosmetics do not contain parabens, synthetic dyes derived from petroleum, silicones and paraffin. Some of the popular natural ingredients utilized in their formulation include aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, bentonite clay, chamomile, and charcoal. As a result, they aid in improving skin texture and minimizing acne while providing healthy skin without any harmful effects.
Japan Organic Cosmetics Market Trends:
The market in Japan is primarily driven by the rising concerns regarding the harmful effects of inorganic cosmetics on the skin. This has impelled leading players in the market to heavily invest in the manufacturing of organic cosmetics, which is contributing to the market growth. Along with this, the increasing awareness regarding the cruelty against animals and unethical practices during clinical trials of cosmetics has encouraged the masses to shift towards the adoption of organic cosmetics, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market across the country. Moreover, the rising popularity of social media among the masses and robust promotional strategies adopted by major players are providing a boost to the market growth across Japan. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the inflating disposable income levels of the masses, easy availability of product variants through online and offline organized retail channels and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to introduce innovative product variants with improved quality in the market.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been classified into skin care, hair care, oral care, fragrances and perfumes, makeup cosmetics, toiletries and others.
- Based on the gender, the market has been segmented into male, female and unisex.
- On the basis of the age group, the market has been segregated into 15-24, 25-54 and 55 and above.
- Based on the price, the market has been classified into low-end, mid-range and high-end.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been bifurcated into household and salon & spa.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, speciality stores, online and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into Kanto, Kinki/Kansai, Chubu, Kyushu, Tohoku, Chugoku, Hokkaido and Shikoku.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Amway Corporation, Aubrey Organics, Inc. (Nutraceutical Corporation), Korres S.A., L’Occitane International S.A, L'Oréal S.A., Oriflame Cosmetics, The Avon Company, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Weleda and Yves Rocher.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Gender, Age Group, Price, End Use, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Kanto, Kinki/Kansai, Chubu, Kyushu, Tohoku, Chugoku, Hokkaido, Shikoku
||Amway Corporation, Aubrey Organics, Inc. (Nutraceutical Corporation), Korres S.A., L’Occitane International S.A, L'Oréal S.A.,Oriflame Cosmetics, The Avon Company, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Weleda and Yves Rocher
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal