The International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group is a leading advisor on management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, chemical products, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC’s tailored approach combines unfathomable insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close cooperation at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve unmatchable competitive advantage, build more proficient organizations, and secure lasting results.
Purpose of the Request
IMARC Group is looking forward to expand its presence in the chemical industry space in the regions of China and Latin America, and therefore looking for partners who can help IMARC cater the needs of its clients in these regions.
The partnering companies are expected to help IMARC in the following matters:
- Market/Product Assessment Reports
- Primary and Secondary Data Collection
- Company Reports
- Cost Models
- Supply Chain Research
- Business Partner Identification
- Customer Identification
- Vendor Identification
- Regulatory Assessment
- Thorough Understanding of the Local Business Environment: The Company is expected to be well versed with local language and culture. Since the projects would relate to the data collection, analysis and study focussed on the region, we would only consider companies that are locally based (China and Latin America).
- Experience: Demonstrated experience of the Company and its staff in the field of market research and consulting (specifically the chemical industry) in the regions of China and Latin America. Experience of having worked with the procurement team of a detergent or personal care organisation would be an added advantage.
- Timely Delivery: IMARC Group values the time of its clients and therefore all projects of IMARC are deadline based. The deadline may vary from a few hours to a few months. The applying company should be able to deliver the project on the deadlines set by IMARC Group.
- Proven Methodology: The Company is expected to have well established methodology to work on complex and constantly changing knowledge processes in the chemical industry space.
Interested companies may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org upon which we would send you a form to be filled in.
We look forward to working with you, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
To learn more about our company and its outsourcing services, please contact:
IMARC Group North America
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
To know more please visit: https://www.imarcgroup.com