The global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market reached a value of US$ 3.88 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A Photoresist is an organic polymer which changes its chemical structure when exposed to ultraviolet light. Photoresists are of two types, namely, positive and negative. Positive photoresists becomes soluble when exposed to UV light, whereas negative photoresists becomes cross-linked and insoluble when exposed to UV light. Photoresist ancillaries are related products that are used along with photoresists. They can be further classified as antireflective coatings, removers, developers, etc.
One of the major growth factors of the photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market are their use in flat-panel displays. As these displays are lighter, thinner and more energy-efficient, they are preferred over other displays by the consumers, thereby stimulating the market growth. Moreover, photoresists are used in wiring configuration in multi-layered semiconductor manufacturing which forms an indispensable part of computers, laptops, music players, phones, servers and household appliances. Increasing demand for these products has created an attractive market for photoresists globally. Further, technological advancements in display technology and growth in the semiconductor industry will boost the demand for photoresists and photoresist ancillaries in the coming years.
- Based on the product type, the photoresist market has been segmented as KrF, g- and i-line, ArF dry, and ArF Immersion.
- Based on the product type, the photoresist ancillaries market has been segmented into anti-reflective coatings, removers, developers and others.
- On the basis of application, the market has been divided into semiconductors and ICS, LCDs, printed circuit boards, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, Asia Pacific is the biggest market, accounting for the majority of the global share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd., JSR Corporation, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., Fujifilm Electronics Materials Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Merck Az Electronics Materials, Allresist GmbH, Avantor Performance Materials, LLC, Microchemicals GmbH, etc.
This report provides a deep insight into the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global photoresist market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global photoresist ancillaries market?
- What are the key application segments in the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market?
- What is the structure of the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global photoresist and photoresist ancillaries market?
- How are photoresist and photoresist ancillaries manufactured?