According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “China Pollution Mask Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the pollution mask market size in China reached US$ 823 Million in 2019. A pollution mask safeguards the wearers from liquid and airborne particles that can contaminate the face. It is one of the most effective alternatives to reducing personal exposure to particulate matter, specifically outdoors. The pollution mask blocks large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter from reaching the wearer’s mouth. With the rising air pollution levels in China, a wide variety of anti-dust and anti-contamination pollution masks are available through both the online and offline channels. Their use helps prevent chronic respiratory conditions, including asthma, lung cancer and bronchitis.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
China Pollution Mask Market Trends:
With the rapid outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), an unprecedented surge in the demand for masks has been witnessed. Consequently, local authorities are supporting thousands of new manufacturers to produce pollution masks. Besides this, with the improving living standards in urban areas and rising middle-class population, the awareness of pollution, germs and contaminants protection is increasing among the masses, which, in turn, is driving the sales of pollution masks. Moreover, with technological advancements, manufacturers are introducing smart masks with embedded microchips, which monitor both the filtering function and other rates affecting human body performances, including heart rates, air pressure, humidity, and other air-related live data. Market players have also developed a replaceable filter with artificial intelligence (AI) function similar to sports equipment. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to witness strong growth during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into disposable and reusable masks.
- Based on the filter type, the market has been segregated into particulate, gas and odor, grade, combination and other filters.
- The market has been categorized on the basis of the particulate matter into PM 0.3, PM 1, PM 2.5 and PM 10.
- Based on the standard ratings, the market has been classified into N 95, N 99, N 100 and others.
- The market has been segregated on the basis of the application into individual, commercial/industrial, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been divided into institutional, retail and other sales.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North and Northeast, Northwest, East, South Central and Southwest China.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M China Ltd., Honeywell China Co. Ltd., Uvex Winter Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Vogmask (Ohlone Press LLC), idMASK Co., Ltd., Xiaomi Corporation, Respro Ltd., Reckitt Benckiser Household Products (China) Co. Ltd., Totobobo Pte. Ltd. and China Maskin Co., Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800