According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "India Pollution Mask Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the pollution mask market in India is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 13.1% during 2022-2027. Pollution masks are a partial covering for the face, specifically designed for covering the nose and mouth area of the user. They aid in protecting the wearers from breathing polluted air while safeguarding them from coming in contact with disease-causing germs. These masks commonly comprise the primary, particle, and carbon filters. They are also available with different particulate respirators, namely N95, N99 and R95. Since the inhalation of pollutants like dust, smoke, pollen and soot can cause severe damage to the human body, these masks are widely being used for protecting the users from the ill effects of air pollution. Their prolonged use can further assist in the prevention of numerous diseases, such as asthma, bronchitis and lung cancer.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
India Pollution Mask Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the degrading quality of air across numerous metropolitan cities of India. This can be attributed to rapid urbanization and industrialization in the country. Growing consciousness regarding the adverse effects of breathing contaminated air has impelled the masses to use anti-pollution masks on a regular basis. Apart from this, there has been a significant increase in vehicular emissions due to the growing vehicle fleet in India. This is supported by the inflating per capita income levels, improving living standards and the significant growth in the automotive sector. The rising awareness regarding the fatality of respiratory diseases is also providing a thrust to the market growth. The market is further driven by numerous government initiatives undertaken to promote the use of these masks for protecting the masses against the increasing concentrations of fine particles in the atmosphere. Furthermore, anti-pollution masks, especially the N95 and N99 variants, are widely being adopted by the masses to safeguard themselves against the rapid outbreak of COVID-19 in India, as these masks are known to prevent the transmission of the virus effectively.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been bifurcated into disposable and replaceable/re-usable masks.
- Based on the filter type, the market has been divided into particulate, gas and odor, and combination filters.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into individual and industrial/commercial.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into retail and institutional sales.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North India, East India, West and Central India, and South India.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include 3M India Ltd., Honeywell Ltd., Ohlone Press LLC., Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd., VENUS Safety and Health Pvt. Ltd., Cambridge Mask Co., Innonix Technologies Ltd., RESPILON India, Environ Care Products and Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800