The global process mining software market size reached US$ 808 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 8,903 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 49.37% during 2023-2028. The increasing emphasis on strengthening audit and compliance processes, growing demand for process automation across industries, and the utilization of predictive analytics and machine learning (ML) algorithms represent some of the key factors driving the market.
|Market Size in 2022
||US$ 808 Million
|Market Forecast in 2028
||US$ 8,903 Million
|Market Growth Rate (2023-2028)
Process mining software is a technological solution that enables companies to extract business insight from various information technology (IT) systems. It analyzes multiple data, such as event logs, financial transactions, customer orders, metadata, user profiles, and system configurations. Process mining software is widely used to optimize process behavior, identify bottlenecks, detect inefficiencies, monitor regulatory compliance, manage the supply chain, analyze customer journeys, prevent fraud, and enable automation. It improves performance, enhances customer satisfaction, increases productivity, reduces costs, and augments delivery performance. It also aids in increasing the understanding of operational practices, minimizing delays, improving risk management, preventing security risks, and avoiding financial losses. As a result, process mining software finds extensive applications across the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), retail, telecommunication, IT, logistics, and manufacturing industries.
Process Mining Software Market Trends:
The increasing emphasis on strengthening audit and compliance processes across companies and organizations is one of the key factors providing a thrust to the market growth. Process mining software automatically monitors, discovers, and provides actionable insights into business processes, which aids in quickly adapting to changing conditions, optimizing operations, identifying compliance issues, and reducing the risk of penalties and fines. Furthermore, the widespread software utilization to minimize manual labor and errors, improve accuracy, increase performance, and enhance overall efficiency, owing to the growing demand for process automation across industries, is providing an impetus to the market growth. Apart from this, the rising adoption of cloud-based solutions that are cost-effective, highly secure, and offer greater flexibility, enhanced scalability, up-to-date features, and data recovery capabilities is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the utilization of predictive analytics and machine learning (ML) algorithms to enhance the accuracy and speed of process analysis, identify valuable patterns, detect anomalies, and recommend improvements is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the rising awareness among businesses regarding various benefits of process mining software, such as reducing workload, improving operational capabilities, and facilitating digital transformation, is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including the rising complexity of business processes, increasing availability of data, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and the growing demand for better customer experience, are anticipated to drive the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global process mining software market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment model, enterprise size, application, and industry vertical.
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the process mining software market based on the component. This includes software and service. According to the report, software represented the largest segment.
Deployment Model Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the process mining software market based on the deployment model has also been provided in the report. This includes cloud-based and on-premises. According to the report, cloud-based accounted for the largest market share.
Enterprise Size Insights:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
A detailed breakup and analysis of the process mining software market based on the enterprise size has also been provided in the report. This includes Large and small and medium-sized enterprises. According to the report, large enterprises accounted for the largest market share.
- Strategic Sourcing
- Contract Management
- Category Management
- Transactional Procurement
- Supplier Management
A detailed breakup and analysis of the process mining software market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes strategic sourcing, contract management, category management, transactional procurement, and supplier management. According to the report, transactional procurement accounted for the largest market share.
Industry Vertical Insights:
- IT and Telecom
A detailed breakup and analysis of the process mining software market based on the industry vertical has also been provided in the report. This includes BFSI, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, IT and Telecom, logistics, and others. According to the report, BFSI accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Europe was the largest market for process mining software. Some of the factors driving the Europe process mining software market included rapid digital transformation, increasing demand for process automation, and rapid technological advancements.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global process mining software market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include ABBYY, Apromore Pty. Ltd., Celonis, Fluxicon BV, International Business Machines Corporation, Logpickr (iGrafx), Minit (Microsoft Corporation), QPR Software Plc, Skan's AI, Software AG, Uipath Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Deployment Mode
- Organization Size
- Industry Vertical
|Deployment Modes Covered
|Organization Sizes Covered
||Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
||Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Category Management, Transactional Procurement, Supplier Management
|Industry Verticals Covered
||BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing,IT and Telecom, Logistics, Others
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABBYY, Apromore Pty. Ltd., Celonis, Fluxicon BV, International Business Machines Corporation, Logpickr (iGrafx), Minit (Microsoft Corporation), QPR Software Plc, Skan's AI, Software AG, Uipath Inc., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global process mining software market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global process mining software market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global process mining software market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive process mining software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- Which is the most attractive component in the process mining software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment model?
- Which is the most attractive deployment model in the process mining software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on enterprise size?
- Which is the most attractive enterprise size in the process mining software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the process mining software market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on industry vertical?
- Which is the most attractive industry vertical in the process mining software market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global process mining software market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global process mining software market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the process mining software market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global process mining software market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the process mining software industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.