The global public relation robots market size reached US$ 5.86 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 10.29 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 9.30% during 2023-2028. The technological advancements, changing consumer preferences, and the need for more efficient and effective communication strategies, represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Public relation robots refer to machines designed to interact with people in a public setting and to communicate messages on behalf of an organization. These robots are programmed to engage with people in a natural, conversational way, using a combination of speech, gestures, and facial expressions to convey information and build relationships. They help organizations improve their communication with the public, by providing a more engaging and interactive experience than traditional forms of communication. These robots can be used to promote products, services, or causes and can be deployed in a wide range of settings, such as trade shows, museums, airports, and shopping malls. Public relation robots can provide a consistent and reliable message without the variability that comes with human communication. They can also operate 24/7, without the need for breaks or rest. In recent years, public relation robots have gained traction as they can transform how organizations communicate with the public and create new engagement and relationship-building opportunities.
Public Relation Robots Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the changing consumer preferences. Currently, consumers are more tech-savvy and expect a higher level of engagement and personalization from the brands they interact with. Public relation robots provide an innovative way for organizations to connect with their audience and provide a personalized experience. Additionally, the augmenting need for more efficient and effective communication strategies is also driving the market. Traditional communication channels, such as email, phone, and direct mail, are becoming less effective and organizations are looking for new ways to engage with their audience. As a result, there has been escalating demand for public relation robots as they provide a unique opportunity to deliver a message in an engaging and memorable way. Other than this, the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has also accelerated the adoption of public relation robots as a contactless and safe way of engaging with the public. These robots help organizations maintain social distancing norms while providing an interactive experience to customers. Besides this, the growing trend of automation across industries, including healthcare, retail, hospitality, and entertainment, is expected to create a positive market outlook in the upcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global public relation robots market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country levels from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on the product and end user.
- Telepresence public relation robots
- Humanoid public relation robots
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the public relation robots market based on the product. This includes telepresence public relation robots, humanoid public relation robots, and others. According to the report, telepresence public relation robots represented the largest segment.
End User Insights:
- Hotels and restaurants
- Mobile guidance and information
- Media relation robots
A detailed breakup and analysis of the public relation robots market based on the end user has also been provided in the report. This includes hotels and restaurants, mobile guidance and information, others. According to the report, hotels and restaurants accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for public relation robots. Some of the factors driving the North America public relation robots market included growing demand for automation, increased adoption of AI and machine learning, and rising penetration of social media.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global public relation robots market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Boston Dynamics (Hyundai Motor Company), Hajime Research Institute Ltd., Hanson Robotics Limited, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., HYULIM Robot Co. Ltd., Kawada Robotics Corporation, SoftBank Robotics Corp. (SoftBank Group Corp.), etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Telepresence public relation robots, Humanoid public relation robots, Others
|End Users Covered
||Hotels and restaurants, Mobile guidance and information, Media relation robots, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Boston Dynamics (Hyundai Motor Company), Hajime Research Institute Ltd., Hanson Robotics Limited, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., HYULIM Robot Co. Ltd., Kawada Robotics Corporation, SoftBank Robotics Corp. (SoftBank Group Corp.), etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global public relation robots market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global public relation robot market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global public relation robots market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive public relation robots market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- Which is the most attractive product type in the public relation robots market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- Which is the most attractive end user in the public relation robots market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global public relation robots market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global public relation robots market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the public relation robots market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global public relation robots market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the public relation robots industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.