The global radiation dose management market size reached US$ 269.4 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 595.2 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 14.0% during 2023-2028. Extensive research and development (R&D) activities, escalating growth in the healthcare industry, and increasing incidences of chronic diseases, such as cancer, represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Radiation dose management refers to a medical system used to optimize, regulate, or block doses through barriers or computed tomography (CT) reduction technologies. It includes information of tools for monitoring patient exposure, optimization, quality assurance, dose management, and real-time staff dose monitoring. It helps radiographers, medical practitioners, medical physics experts (MPE), and other health professionals involved in imaging. Radiation dose management assists in facilitating data collection and processing, statistical comparisons, reporting, and management of radiation dose-related information. As a result, radiation dose management systems are widely used in hospitals, imaging centers, and research institutes for estimating the dose required for a procedure to prevent high radiation dose exposure to patients.
Radiation Dose Management Market Trends:
The increasing utilization of diagnostic imaging modalities across the globe is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Radiation dose management helps in automatically gathering and consolidating the large amounts of dose data generated by imaging modalities. In line with this, the widespread adoption of the technique in ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), and X-ray imaging is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the increasing utilization of radiation dose management for identifying, analyzing, and processing significant dose events and exporting dose data for reporting is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) that allows to obtain real-time information on the radiation dose received by patients and improving safety is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the widespread utilization of radiation dose management, which assists in increasing patient safety by tracking radiation exposure history, is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing demand for radiation dose management due to its numerous advantages, such as reduced burden of manual collection of doses for CT performed in a center and the early detection of wrong dose selection, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the implementation of various government initiatives to encourage dose management systems due to their increased efficacy is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of consumers, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, significant expansion in the healthcare industry, increasing incidences of chronic diseases, such as cancer, and growing awareness about radiation dose management, are anticipated to drive the market growth further.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global radiation dose management market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, modality, application and end user.
- Integrated Solution
- Standalone Solution
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the radiation dose management market based on the component. This includes software (integrated and standalone solution) and services. According to the report, software represented the largest segment.
- Computed Tomography
- Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging
- Radiography and Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the radiation dose management market based on the modality. This includes computed tomography, fluoroscopy and interventional imaging, radiography, and mammography, and nuclear medicine. According to the report, computed tomography represented the largest segment.
- Orthopedic Applications
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the radiation dose management market based on the application. This includes oncology, cardiology, orthopedic applications, and others. According to the report, oncology represented the largest segment.
End User Insights:
- Ambulatory Care Setting
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the radiation dose management market based on the end user. This includes hospitals, ambulatory care settings, and others. According to the report, hospitals represented the largest segment.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets that include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America was the largest market for radiation dose management. Some of the factors driving the North America radiation dose management market included growing awareness about radiation dose management, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, and various technological innovations.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global radiation dose management market. Detailed profiles of all major companies have also been provided. Some of the companies covered include Bayer Pharmaceuticals (Bayer AG), General Electric Company, INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medsquare, Novarad Corporation, PACSHealth LLC, Qaelum, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Siemens AG), Volpara Health Limited, etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
- Software: Integrated Solution, Standalone Solution
||Computed Tomography, Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging, Radiography and Mammography, Nuclear Medicine
||Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedic Applications, Others
|End Users Covered
||Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Setting , Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bayer Pharmaceuticals (Bayer AG), General Electric Company, INFINITT Healthcare Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medsquare, Novarad Corporation, PACSHealth LLC, Qaelum, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Siemens AG), Volpara Health Limited, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global radiation dose management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global radiation dose management market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive radiation dose management markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the modality?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the competitive structure of the global radiation dose management market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global radiation dose management market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the radiation dose management market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global radiation dose management market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the radiation dose management industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.