The Saudi Arabia smart lighting market size reached US$ 75.8 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 292 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 25.9% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Smart-lighting is a technology designed for the efficient use of light resources through power saving fixtures with automated controls. This enables the consumer to alter ambient lighting according to the occupancy and availability of daylight. Smart-lighting products have applications in commercial, industrial and residential sectors and consist of a wall keypad and touchscreen panel that can be remotely accessed through voice command or a smartphone application. Smart lighting units use intelligent management systems to control the lights, benefitting consumers through lowered energy consumption and other economic and environmental benefits. Apart from being energy efficient, smart lighting systems provide a greater sense of security to the consumers as well. The user is also able to remotely switch on/off the house lights, giving an impression that the house is occupied.
The country’s increasing requirements for energy efficient lighting systems due to rising industrialization is among the key factors driving the Saudi Arabia smart lighting market. Moreover, factors such as increasing population, growth in the real estate sector and rising levels of urbanization are also creating a positive impact on the demand of smart lighting technology across the residential and commercial sectors. The Saudi Arabian government is also emphasizing on the adoption of smart lighting systems throughout the region in order to balance the rising energy demands and reduce operational costs. Moreover, the availability of various functionality in smart lighting technology such as sensors that can determine the occupancy of a room or a street and accordingly dim or turn off the lights, further adds to the convenience of the consumer. Additionally, acting on the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud’s Vision 2030 plan, Saudi Arabia will be modernizing the infrastructure for various municipalities in the coming years. This includes the development of the Makkah and Riyadh Metro systems and an expansion to the King Abdulaziz International Airport, which are based on the smart lighting technology.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Saudi Arabia smart lighting market report, along with forecasts for the period 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on offering, communication technology, installation type, light source and application.
Breakup by Offering:
- Lights and Luminaires
- Lighting Controls
- Design and Engineering
Breakup by Communication Technology:
- Wired Technology
- Wireless Technology
Breakup by Installation Type:
- New Installation
- Retrofit Installation
Breakup by Light Source:
- LED Lamps
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- High Intensity Discharge Lamps
Breakup by Application:
- Public Infrastructure
Value Chain Analysis
Key Drivers and Challenges
Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Offering, Communication Technology, Installation Type, Light Source, Application
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Saudi Arabia smart lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Saudi Arabia smart lighting industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the communication technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the installation type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the light source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Saudi Arabia smart lighting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Saudi Arabia smart lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the Saudi Arabia smart lighting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Saudi Arabia smart lighting industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Saudi Arabia smart lighting industry?