The global secure file transfer market size reached US$ 2.14 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.41 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.96% during 2023-2028.
Secure file transfer software ensures safe and secure data transfer throughout the network between sources and destinations, such as applications, business partners, and file servers. Using a managed file transfer service, files can be exchanged in a secure and transparent manner with monitoring, global visibility, end-to-end security, and tracking. Regardless of file volume, file size, or complexity, the system moves data efficiently and securely, thus protecting proprietary and confidential data during transit. It is commonly used as a replacement for file transfer protocols like hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) and file transfer protocol (FTP). Managed file transfer software is widely used in many industries, including retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG), media and entertainment, IT and telecommunications, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), and the public sector. Key players in the global secure file transfer market are focusing on improving the security of their services by including passwords or SMS-generated pins to access the files stored on the server.
Secure File Transfer Market Trends:
The market is majorly driven by the augmenting need for secure file transfer systems facilitating automation and end-to-end monitoring of file transfer across numerous end-use industries. This can be attributed to the rising cyber-attacks and security threats faced by businesses due to a fierce competitive environment. With the increase in remote working models, the demand for secure file transfer solutions has increased to avoid data leakages and information breaches, thereby fueling the market. The use of software-as-a-service (SaaS) in the enterprise environment is contributing to the ease of integrating and deploying hybrid solutions, which is resulting in a higher product uptake. Also, rapid digitalization of enterprise business environments leading to the growing adoption of cloud-based collaboration platforms is providing an impetus to the market. Moreover, the increasing data volumes are encouraging SMEs to adopt secure file transfer protocols that include security and integration features. Additionally, the emergence of advanced technologies, such as Big Data and the internet of things (IoT), is propelling the demand for secure file transfer solutions among large enterprise customers over the forecast period. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include stringent government regulations regarding data privacy, incorporation of private cloud environment offering multi-factor authentication, growing complexity of enterprise operations, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global secure file transfer market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, deployment model, enterprises and end users.
Breakup by Type:
- Business To Business
- Accelerated Transfer
- Ad Hoc
Breakup by Deployment Model:
Breakup by Enterprises:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by End Users:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail, Media, and Entertainment
- Manufacturing, Transportation, and Logistics
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Accellion Inc., Axway (Sopra Steria), Biscom Inc., BlackBerry Limited, Box Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Coviant Software LLC, Cryptshare AG, Egnyte Inc., Fortra LLC, Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), International Business Machines Corporation, Progress Software Corporation and Saison Information Systems Co. Ltd. Kindly, note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Type, Deployment Model, Enterprises, End Users, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accellion Inc., Axway (Sopra Steria), Biscom Inc., BlackBerry Limited, Box Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Coviant Software LLC, Cryptshare AG, Egnyte Inc., Fortra LLC, Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), International Business Machines Corporation, Progress Software Corporation and Saison Information Systems Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global secure file transfer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global secure file transfer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment model?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the enterprises?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end users?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global secure file transfer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the secure file transfer market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global secure file transfer market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the secure file transfer industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.