The global semiconductor coolers market size reached US$ 3.38 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.56 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.20% during 2023-2028. The increasing sales of consumer electronic products, the escalating demand for renewable energy sources, and the rising miniaturization trend represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Semiconductor coolers, also known as thermoelectric coolers, are devices that use the Peltier effect to cool or heat an object. They comprise a solid state heat pump that transmits heat from one side of the device to the other by applying a voltage difference between two layers of a semiconductor material. They are small, portable, lightweight, highly efficient, and do not produce noise or vibration. At present, the rising adoption of cryogenic cooling to freeze food products and biological components by exposing them to an extremely cold temperature is catalyzing the demand for semiconductor coolers across the globe.
Semiconductor Coolers Market Trends:
The increasing sales of consumer electronic products, such as smartphones, laptops, coffee makers, grillers, toasters, speakers, microwaves, and computers, currently represent one of the major factors driving the demand for semiconductor coolers around the world. Moreover, the rising sales of temperature controlled storage and transportation, such as refrigerated truck trailers and storage containers, is favoring the market growth. In addition, there is an increase in the use of semiconductor coolers in several medical devices like lasers and other diagnostic equipment to help regulate temperature. This, along with the surging occurrence of severe medical conditions among the masses, is presently bolstering the growth of the market. Apart from this, semiconductor coolers find application in the military sector that facilitates temperature control in weapons and other equipment. Furthermore, there is an increase in the use of semiconductor coolers in the automotive industry to maintain the temperature in engines, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), and other electronic systems. This, coupled with the rising sales of autonomous, luxury, and electric vehicles, is contributing to the market growth. Besides this, the increasing demand for renewable energy sources, such as solar panels, to help regulate the temperature of the equipment is propelling the growth of the market. Additionally, the rising traction of device miniaturization trend, the growing need for temperature control in 3D printing, the expanding number of data centers, and the increasing use of semiconductor coolers in the aerospace industry are some of the other factors creating a positive outlook for the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the global semiconductor coolers market, along with forecasts at the global, regional, and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type and application.
- Single Stage Semiconductor Cooler
- Multi-Stage Semiconductor Cooler
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the semiconductor coolers market based on the type. This includes single stage semiconductor cooler and multi-stage semiconductor cooler. According to the report, single stage semiconductor cooler represented the largest segment.
- Consumer Electronics
A detailed breakup and analysis of the semiconductor coolers market based on the application has also been provided in the report. This includes automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, defense, and others.
- North America
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, Asia Pacific was the largest market for semiconductor coolers. Some of the factors driving the Asia Pacific semiconductor coolers market included the increasing number of local manufacturers of semiconductor coolers, rising sales of consumer electronics, the growing automation, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global semiconductor coolers market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered Advanced Thermal Solutions Inc., Coherent Corp., Custom Thermoelectric LLC, Ferrotec Holdings Corp., Laird Thermal Systems GmbH, Merit Technology Group, Nippon India, TE Technology Inc., Wakefield Thermal Solutions, Inc., Wellen Technology Co. Ltd., Xiamen Hicool Electronics Co. Ltd. etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Single Stage Semiconductor Cooler, Multi-Stage Semiconductor Cooler
||Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Defense, Others
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Advanced Thermal Solutions Inc., Coherent Corp., Custom Thermoelectric LLC, Ferrotec Holdings Corp., Laird Thermal Systems GmbH, Merit Technology Group, Nippon India, TE Technology Inc., Wakefield Thermal Solutions, Inc., Wellen Technology Co. Ltd., Xiamen Hicool Electronics Co. Ltd. etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global semiconductor coolers market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global semiconductor coolers market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global semiconductor coolers market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive semiconductor coolers markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- Which is the most attractive type in the semiconductor coolers market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- Which is the most attractive application in the semiconductor coolers market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global semiconductor coolers market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global semiconductor coolers market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the semiconductor coolers market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global semiconductor coolers market.
- The study maps the leading as well as the fastest growing regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the semiconductor coolers industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.