The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “North America Smartphone Accessories Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” finds that the North America smartphone accessories market grew at a CAGR of around 8% during 2015-2020. Smartphone accessories are an important value addition to mobile phones. They improve the functionality and protect the phones from damage during day-to-day use. Smartphone accessories can be software and hardware components that enhance the operation of mobile phones. They are gaining popularity among consumers as they play an essential role in modern day-to-day life by providing effective connectivity to the digital world.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
North America Smartphone Accessories Market Trends:
The North America smartphone accessories market is primarily driven by the high demand for smartphones. In addition, the multi-functionality of smartphone accessories, such as device protection, enhanced functionality, and personalization, have also increased their demand in the region. Besides this, a significant rise in the working population that depends on smartphones has created the demand for fast chargers, headsets and portable speakers. Furthermore, the easy availability of a wide range of products on both online and offline platforms represents another major factor driving the market growth. This is supported by the arrival of various sensor-based accessories, including smart bands and watches and Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and headsets, which are mostly preferred by tech-savvy and young consumers. Looking forward, the market is expected to exhibit moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into batteries, earphones/headphones, portable speakers, chargers, memory cards, power banks, protective cases, battery cases, screen guards, smart watches, and others.
- On the basis of the price range, the market has been classified into mid, premium, and low ranges.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into android, iOS, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into multi-brand, single-brand, and online stores.
- Country-wise, the market has been divided into the United States and Canada.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Apple Inc., Bose Corporation, Griffin Technology LLC (Incipio Group), JVC Kenwood Corporation, Otter Products LLC, Panasonic Corporation, Plantronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sennheiser Consumer Electronics GmbH & Co. KG (Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG) and Sony Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800