According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "EuropeSoft Skills Training Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the Europe soft skills training market reached a value of US$ 6,680 Million in 2021. Soft skills training is mainly designed for improving thesocial and emotional intelligence, communication skills and personality of working professionals. It is generally undertaken to learn about managing relationships and communicating efficientlyin a business environment. Additionally, it aids in enhancing various skillsets, such as conflict resolution and negotiating skills, cognitive flexibility, diligence and cohesiveness and critical thinking and creativity, that are vital for accomplishing long- and short-term personal and professional objectives. As a result, it helps businesses in optimizing workflow, establishing stronger teams and efficiency, improving employee retention and profit maximization.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Europe Soft Skills Training Market Trends:
The market in Europe is primarily driven by the increasing focus on the holistic development of working professionals. This is supported by the rising adoption of soft skill training programs for newly recruited employees. In line with this,the intensive business competition and increasing expansion activities have led multiple organizations to adopt training programs for employees, which is providing a boost to the market growth. Moreover,multiple educational institutions and universities are incorporating these training modules in their curriculumsin order to create lucrative job opportunities, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market.Additionally, multiple enterprises are utilizing social media platforms for providing soft skills training to their employees, which is gaining widespread prominence across the region. Furthermore, continual technological advancements and the integration of cloud computing with training platforms are further propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the rising adoption of online learning tools, such as online expert communities and internal employee blogs, and the advent of cost-effective e-learning training modules, are further contributing to the market growth across Europe.On account of the aforementioned factors,the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 13,300 Million by 2027,growingat a CAGR of 12.35%during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the soft skill type, the market has been segmented into management and leadership, administration and secretarial, communication and productivity, personal development, teamwork and others.
- Based on the channel provider, the market has been segregated into corporate/enterprise, academic/education and government.
- On the basis of the sourcing, the market has been bifurcated into in-house and outsourced.
- Based on the delivery mode, the market has been classified into online and offline.
- On the basis of the end-use industry, the market has been categorized into BFSI, hospitality, healthcare, retail, media and entertainment and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and others.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800