The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Spain PVC Pipes Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, finds that the PVC Pipes market in Spain reached a volume of 204.600 Tons in 2020. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes are lightweight, strong, durable and highly resistant to chemicals. They are made from PVC resin compounded with varying proportions of processing aids, lubricants, pigments, fillers and stabilisers. They have smooth internal wall surface which reduces fluid friction and resistance to flow. This inhibits slime build-up in sewers, and virtually eliminates tuberculation and encrustation in water distribution channels. Apart from this, PVC pipes are used in several other industries, such as oil and gas, HVAC and plumbing. These pipes can be recycled and used to make new pipes when they reach the end of their service life.
The recovery of the construction industry in Spain has led to the escalated demand for PVC pipes, thereby catalysing the growth of the market. Additionally, the rising awareness among the manufacturers regarding the benefits of PVC pipes over metallic pipes is also stimulating the sales of the PVC pipes across the region. The growing cable protection applications along with expanding chemical and gas distribution network are some of the other factors bolstering the market growth. Moreover, the adoption of new irrigation techniques in Spain to transport water for irrigation or hydroponic systems is projected to significantly increase the use of PVC pipes in the agriculture sector. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the Spain PVC pipes market to exhibit moderate growth during the next five years.
- Based on type, the market has been segmented as rigid and flexible PVC pipes. Currently, rigid PVC pipes dominate the market, holding the majority of the market share.
- On the basis of application, construction sector represents the largest segment, followed by water distribution, agriculture and others.
- On assessing the import and export scenario for Spain, it is found that Portugal and France are the biggest importing and exporting destinations of PVC pipes, respectively.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Adequa, Cepex, Molecor, Ferroplast and Plomifera.
This report provides a deep insight into the Spain PVC pipes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key application areas, major market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, manufacturing process, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Spain PVC pipes industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Spain PVC pipes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key types of PVC pipes in Spain?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the PVC pipes market in Spain?
- What are the key applications of PVC pipes in Spain?
- What are the price trends of PVC pipes in Spain?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the PVC pipes industry in Spain?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Spain PVC pipes industry?
- What is the structure of the PVC pipes industry in Spain and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the PVC pipes industry in Spain?
- How are PVC pipes manufactured?
- What are the raw material requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the land and construction requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the machinery requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the manpower requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the utility requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the packaging requirements for PVC pipes?