The global student information system market size reached US$ 8.7 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 17.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6% during 2023-2028. The rising adoption of smartphones and internet devices, increasing need to manage administrative operations efficiently, and the growing integration of advanced technologies represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Student information system (SIS) refers to a software solution designed to track information about students, teachers, parents, and administrative staff of educational institutions. It increases engagement and benefits institutions by serving better facilities to students and teachers. It saves time, improves productivity, and enhances workflow while reducing the risk of human errors and eliminating delayed work. It can easily form timetables, track attendance, and store performance records, such as grades and assessments of individuals. It performs repetitive tasks smoothly and automates time-consuming operations, such as enrolling students in classes, billing and payments, and school periods. It offers convenient access to teachers, parents, and students to view or edit data and work as per their role. It assists in managing and automating tasks associated with administrative and academic processes more efficiently. Besides this, as it aids in identifying student behavior and analyzing results to improve their performance, SIS is widely utilized in K-12 and higher educational institutions across the globe.
Student Information System Market Trends:
At present, the rising adoption of smartphones and internet devices, along with advanced internet facilities, represents one of the key factors supporting the growth of the market. Besides this, the growing focus on enhancing the quality of education and ensuring efficient communication between parents, students, authorities, and faculties is offering a positive market outlook. Additionally, there is a rise in the need to automate various administrative tasks efficiently without any delays and mistakes among institutions around the world. This, coupled with the increasing demand for SIS to manage every detail about students in an organized and cost-effective way, is propelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, the rising adoption of e-learning among the masses across the globe is offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Moreover, the growing integration of artificial intelligence (AI), edge computing, machine learning (ML), and the internet of things (IoT) in the SIS to improve productivity, enhance efficiency, and reduce overall operational costs is positively influencing the market. In addition, the increasing adoption of SIS, as it streamlines the data and minimizes the time required to maintain records, is contributing to the growth of the market. Furthermore, the rising demand for SIS to improve transparency in data is strengthening the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global student information system market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment type and end-user.
- Financial Aid
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the student information system market based on the component. This includes solution (enrollment, academics, financial aid, and billing), services (professional services and managed services). According to the report, solution represented the largest segment.
Deployment Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the student information system market based on the deployment type has also been provided in the report. This includes on-premises and cloud. According to the report, cloud accounted for the largest market share.
A detailed breakup and analysis of the student information system market based on the end-user has also been provided in the report. This includes K-12 and higher education. According to the report, higher education accounted for the largest market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, and others); and the Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates, and others). According to the report, North America (the United States and Canada) was the largest market for student information system. Some of the factors driving the North America student information system market included the adoption of innovative technologies, increasing need to offer enhanced services, rising demand to create secure structure between students and administrative authorities, etc.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the global student information system market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, market share by key players, player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided. Some of the companies covered include Arth Inforsoft Pvt. Ltd., Anthology Inc., ComSpec International, Inc., Ellucian Company L.P., Foradian Technologies, Illuminate Education, Inc., Jenzabar, Inc., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Skyward, Inc., The Tribal Group plc, Unit4, Workday, Inc., etc. Kindly note that this only represents a partial list of companies, and the complete list has been provided in the report.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Type, End-User, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates
||Arth Inforsoft Pvt. Ltd., Anthology Inc., ComSpec International, Inc., Ellucian Company L.P., Foradian Technologies, Illuminate Education, Inc., Jenzabar, Inc., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Skyward, Inc., The Tribal Group plc, Unit4, and Workday, Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global student information system market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global student information system market?
- What is the impact of each driver, restraint, and opportunity on the global student information system market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- Which countries represent the most attractive student information system market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- Which is the most attractive component in the student information system market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- Which is the most attractive deployment type in the student information system market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- Which is the most attractive end-user in the student information system market?
- What is the competitive structure of the global student information system market?
- Who are the key players/companies in the global student information system market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the student information system market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global student information system market.
- The study maps the leading, as well as the fastest-growing, regional markets. It further enables stakeholders to identify the key country-level markets within each region.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the student information system industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.