The global transparent electronics market reached a value of US$ 1.25 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.07 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 21.19% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Transparent electronics represent an emerging field that focusses on producing ‘invisible’ electronics circuit and optoelectronics devices. The technology involves replacing the normally opaque semiconductor materials forming the basis of electronic device fabrication with transparent materials. There are two different technologies that are used in making these devices: Transparent Conducting Oxides (TCOs) and Thin Film Transistors (TFTs).
Transparent electronics currently have a diverse range of applications. Using this technology, nearly every glass setting can be transformed in to an electronic device; windows could also be utilized as power generators, automobile windshields could be used to transfer visual information to the driver. Transparent electronics, also have wide applications in defense. For instance, by using navigation displays, soldiers can see realtime video and graphics information.
Transparent electronics offers numerous advantages over conventional electronics such as more mobility, lower processing temperature, strong performance and flexibility, etc. The application of OLED as a display provides an advantage such as higher brightness and lower energy consumption. Transparent solar cells provide a significant advantage over conventional solar cells as they require lower space, give more energy, are environment friendly, can replace the ordinary window glass and can become a domestic electricity generator.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global transparent electronics market, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Transparent Displays
- Transparent Solar Panels
- Transparent Windows
At present, transparent displays represent the most popular transparent electronics.
Breakup by Application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Military and Defense
- Security Systems
Currently, consumer electronics account for the majority of the total market share.
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Asia Pacific represents the leading market, holding the largest market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with some of the key players being:
- BOE Technology Group Co.
- Brite Solar
- Cambrios Technologies Corporation
- ClearLED Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Glass Apps, LLC
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Raven Window
- Shenzhen AuroLED Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen NEXNOVO Technology Co., Ltd.
- SolarWindow Technologies, Inc.
- Street Communication
- Ubiquitous Energy
This report provides a deep insight into the global transparent electronics market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the transparent electronics industry in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||BOE Technology Group Co., Brite Solar, Cambrios Technologies Corporation, ClearLED Ltd., Corning Incorporated, Glass Apps, LLC, LG Electronics Inc., OLEDWorks, Raven Window, Shenzhen AuroLED Technology Co., Ltd, Shenzhen NEXNOVO Technology Co., Ltd, SolarWindow Technologies, Inc., Street Communication and Ubiquitous Energy
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global transparent electronics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global transparent electronics industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global transparent electronics industry?
- What are the key product types in the global transparent electronics industry?
- What are the major application segments in the global transparent electronics industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global transparent electronics industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global transparent electronics industry?
- What is the structure of the global transparent electronics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global transparent electronics market?
- How are transparent electronics manufactured?